Cartoon style builders and modellers needed] New Simulator Game!

im open to being the 2nd builder.
also, dont worry about payment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, and by the way how can I contact you?

right now im more of a hobbyist and want to help people more than to make robux

1 Like

i am can help you with builds (but on my main player “ClubCity”). :slight_smile: also is with no pay

1 Like

Do you have a backup payment incase the game fails?

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to join for the sound artist–>(Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated! - #5 by DaffyDavinko

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

2 Likes

No, I don’t have a backup plan currently. But will think of it soon. Maybe make clothing to pay. I am very experienced in making clothing but because of lack of time I am not able to make clothing and sell them.

1 Like

Owo i checked your songs/music and is preety good.

4 Likes

Sent friend req on Discord. Loved your songs composed BTW.

1 Like

Thank you and sound great I will get back to you when I get home.

1 Like

i noticed that you put me as lead builder, to be completely honest, i dont think im good enough for for lead just yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you send me a friend request ?

Also before I forget if you are looking for another composer talk to @CaptLincoln He makes great music. ^-^

1 Like

Hello, I might be interested in the builder rank or lead builder won’t matter. I have an outdated portfolio that I will link with a couple of other stuff I am working on.

My outdated Portfolio: ItsByskyWrecker portfolio [Open For Commissions]
A Game I Co-Owned: CASTLE 🏰 [Beta] - Roblox

Images of new stuff I am working on

Screenshot_1856 Screenshot_1866 Screenshot_1867 Screenshot_1868

Screenshot_1870

1 Like

What is your discord? Or send me a friend req lets talk on DMS.

Wr∃ck∃r#1649 this is my discord. Feel free to message me anytime you like :smiley:

1 Like

Tip:
You’re not allowed to ask for investors.

1 Like

May I know why exactly, cause I am new to the devforum and don’t know a lot about the rules.

I’m interested! Send me a friend request on discord TaylorXIV#0447

1 Like

i dont know the difinitive anwser, but i can assume that it was allowed until some bad stuff started to consistently come from it.