Cartoony Cafe Opinions (Opensource)

I recently made a cartoon style cafe for an abandoned project. It’s unfinished and I have no further use for it so I’m opensourcing it :slight_smile:

I intended on changing the sign and adding a ladder and some stairs at the back of the building, however I’m now working on a new project so I don’t have the time to do this.

If you have any opinions, suggestions or ideas, please don’t hesitate to share them; I’ll happy take onboard any feedback. I made this build entirely out of lockdown boredom.

In hindsight, I don’t believe this is my best work whatsoever (mainly because it’s unfinished and I don’t like the sign) but since I don’t intend on working on it anytime soon I don’t see why this shouldn’t be shared with the community:

Please note this doesn’t come with an interior, either.

Let me know what you think :wink:

11 Likes

I added materials to the build for fun. :eyes:

4 Likes

It works better with materials than I ever thought it would.

I approve :white_check_mark:

1 Like

First of all, it looks really good the colors I like the roof the top window all of it I like but is pretty weird that the windows from the top are pretty detailed while the door and the bottom window are not so Detailed.

1 Like

Thanks for your insight.

Originally I had planned to include a small amount of interior which could be viewable through the window, but this was never implemented since I stopped working on the project. The bottom window was expected to only be temporary, but since I’ve completely stopped working on this, I never got round to improving on it.

I’ll definitely be mindful of this in future.

1 Like