Cartoony Style Build

I’m trying to expand my portfolio of things I can make so I can be hired eventually! Here is a cartoony style area I built. Any positives or suggestions?

6 Likes

Love the style. It’s the type of game I love to look at.

From this area, maybe see if any more colours can be implemented, the bushes on the ground just look off being the same colour as the “grass”, maybe change their colour slightly? A small bench would be cool too.

1 Like

Looks pretty decent! From my view, I would add something around the pond to create a border of it. Like stones or something else what would look great!

Also, I would really like to see more aggressive colors like red, orange or others. I mean It could be flowers or apples, whatever…
It would make a really nice look with those pastel colors you’ve used.

In my opinion, I like this look! A few details and work with colors would make it even more stunning!

Keep your good work and wish you the best!

1 Like

Updated it a bit. How does it look?

4 Likes

this looks amazing!! the colors are appealing and he models are nice and simple!! Keep the great work up :muscle:

1 Like

smooth 8 bit colors… love them

1 Like

If you’re going for a cartoony style, use more rotations and wedges. It looks too blocky.

Looks great! The grass texture is a bit out of place on everything else.

1 Like

I’m going for more of a simulator type style than a normal cartoony look as I am looking to be hired by a game that has a blocky feel, such as Gods of Glory.

Looks much better! If you add colored flowers, It will give a right shot!

1 Like

Love the update. Changes definitely are good. :slight_smile:

1 Like