[Case Study] Roblox iPad App Redesign

29 Likes

This is a entire concept! Very cool

6 Likes

Thanks haha, yeah something that has been in the making for few days.

3 Likes

I’d say it looks very clean, for accessibility I can’t say

2 Likes

Mhm it is, I myself have an iPad to test the final outcomes but I might search for some testers and do user interviews so there’s a wider audience.

5 Likes

Wow! Looks insane, I would love for the app to be transformed!

4 Likes

I don’t even use ROBLOX on an iPad, but this looks outstanding. I bet there could be a similar update to phones like this, but I’m not sure if this is ROBLOX’s focus right now :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

nah nah nah, not just the ipad app, the website, the gameboy advance, everything, this looks amazing

but seriously great job id love to see this

1 Like

Over a while I’ve seen many roblox website and mobile app redesigns. All of them were good, they just did not look like something roblox would make.

This actually looks like something roblox would make and that’s what makes this amazing.

Best of all this looks clean.

2 Likes

I wanted to redesign the website in general at some point but there’s already so many people doing that on Twitter. So I might do something for phones :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m really happy you actually seen that I tried to make some parts similar to the current build

1 Like

I’ve been working on this project on Figma and I was wondering, did you watch any tutorials to actually make the site functional? If so, are you able to link them as I’m trying to make my website functional.