Cash display UI options

I want some advice on my cash UI, I can’t pick which one looks the best :confused:
1 2
Or if anyone has alternate ideas?

Also text size, heres the size of it in game

The UI is placed in the top right of screen btw

10 Likes

I like the one with the green outline, it gives a cartoon touch to it somehow. :smile:

6 Likes

The one with the green outline I prefer. The other one dosent stand out as much as the green outlined one does, you can see it at first glance
Off topic question:
What sort of game are you making? It looks good!

3 Likes

Appreciate the feedback! :smiley: it’s for a roleplay game kinda, I don’t know :man_shrugging: kinda just adding stuff and seeing how it turns out

1 Like

Nice. Good luck with your game!

2 Likes

Green one definitely looks best! Very nice style and simple U! Seems to really fit a roleplay game lol. Please DM me on dis or something when the game is done or open for testing, I would love to help out and see your creation!

2 Likes

I’d say the one with the green outline. It’s easier to see and easier on the eyes.

2 Likes

The green line gives off a cartoony vibe! So I would go with the second one! :smile:

1 Like

Personally I think a lip underneath would look nice so It’s like 3D. But second one for sure.

1 Like

Green outline one, definitely gives a cartoony vibe and is way more visible to the eye than the first option. You should also definitely setup a poll in your post so you can get better support, just make a poll and put “1st Option” and “2nd Option” more people will vote on your poll than comment.

1 Like

I would go with the green outline so it is easier to to see with that part of the game is also white. (like the game itself) Looks good can’t wait to play it! :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s something that I whipped up in 2 minutes

In your original one, I want to note that the green text is kind of hard to see with that white background, so I would definitely say to pick better contrasting colors.

1 Like

Hmm. Yours is definitely good but I feel like the simplicity of his version just really matches the ‘roleplay’ style game if you will. Still looks nice though :hidere:

1 Like

I think the first style is better because the green outline makes the emphasis on the text and cash icon less. However, to improve the first style, you should implement a gradient shadow or light grey outline to bring focus to the center more and allow better frame visibility.

1 Like