Castle Exterior

Thanks for all the amazing feedback once again!
I will be remaking the castle again when I feel like it while using a reference, this should increase my details as much as possible.

3 Likes

Looks a bit plain, perhaps you could add some different textures and details (flags, torches, flowers wooden poles) and give it a bit more life.

Also add supports for the 2nd floor balcony. I’ve never seen something that is so thin yet strong enough to hold bricks and people standing on it. You could also add rooms/windows in the cones, because now it looks a bit like you just slapped a cone on there. (No offense just feedback :slight_smile:)

1 Like

This is an amazing idea, I wouldn’t have thought about that because I have a peanut sized brain anyways thanks for the idea again!

Some people are new to building, instead of being rude and putting them off from building give them tips on how to improve, people like you are why some devs quit

1 Like

Looks awesome so far! My only suggestions are to add more decor, as others have suggested! Support beams, and other items like that would be beneficial for this build I believe, by framing the walls with support beams, or the towers as well you can really make the castle pop!
Amazing build, look forward to seeing more!

Sorry I’m late to the show, I was waiting for posting privileges when I first read this. I like this castle!
What will really make this castle shine is if you do the following:

1. Castles rule over the kindgom. Put it in a much larger setting. Add landscape.
  2. Castles are first and foremost the political capital of the kingdom. Add banners and flags everywhere.
  3. It would be a shame to have a castle that no one could walk around. Open it up, add stairs and carpet and a throne room.
  4. Castles have lots of staff. Add guards on the parapets and at the front gate.

I really love how it looks so far! I think with just some smaller details and some different stuff maybe to add some detail it could look even better!