Catalog api v1 support

I just need the source of them or a similar link to them but for the sorting thing.

Please help me and thanks for reading

What are you trying to accomplish? I think you might need to elaborate more. Thanks!

A bot with python that will get the last updated items, it works now, but its getting me the last created ones, not updated ones

So you are trying to grab the data from the two url’s you provided and do stuff with it? And since when does python work with roblox? Or are you running a separate program?

its two web pages, and i can use them in python, to read the json file in them, and get the items, but in that json page, it changes only when the items are uploaded so created date, but i want a web page that refreshes when any items are updated, not uploaded

I dont think the roblox forums are going to be the place for that. Maybe something more like stack overflow.

will they answer quick? coz im not sure of that

I dont know. But if you could upload even just a snippet of code on this thread than I could probably help you alot better. I know python, but I need to see the code to help you.

okay ima going to tell u when i put the code there, itll take some time coz i don’t even have a account, so ill link it here, k?

What’s the objective? I can help you with API stuff, but can you explain further what you are actually gonna do.

I want to get recent free items on the catalog, i got the api, and it parameters, but i didn’t find a good parameter for a sort type to get the recent updated items, but i just got a parameter for the last created items, because some of the ugc uploaders, upload thier ugc and make it offsale, and then after some time (maybe days) change its price, and the api don’t recognize it as a updated item, so my system won’t find it, and i want a solution for it, or maybe a doc about the v1 api coz the v1 api might have a parameter for the last updated not created items, while v2 does not

So free UGC items made by people?

You can check if the item is updated by looking into its price isn’t it?

Problem solved?

Its not that easy, i did think of that, but this means that i need to store every item in my script, which are thousands, and maybe they release and will never get updated or go on sale, which will take too much space on the script and slow down my pc

Yeah, I think thats the consequence of sniping free ugc’s

Look, even here

Alright, hmm maybe you can check incoming & outcoming request in the web inspect.

wdym and how can i do that? i didn’t really understand lol

By the way… Is your Roblox web is modded with RoPro, RoPlus stuff like that? I don’t know if that label its from Roblox or not.

I just checked that label “Updated : {day} day ago” it suspected from BTRoblox. I really don’t know if they got their own backend system to know if the item is updated.