Catalog Asset Disappeared From Marketplace And Search Results

Without any notice from Roblox, my catalog asset has suddenly disappeared from the Roblox marketplace listing and search results on the website and in Roblox Studio. Details have been included in the private content of this post.

Expected behavior

The asset does not show up when viewing assets, or in any search results by name, keyword, or author in either the website or Studio.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Thanks for the report! We’ll investigate and follow up with updates.

Sorry about that MapleMarvel, this should be fixed now!

1 Like

So the question is what can Roblox do to prevent this from happening in the future?
This has happened twice now and neither time was I notified. I lost three weeks of sales, since I was unaware of your system error. I was told last time that the issue that caused the error would be corrected, and that Roblox would be more transparent and notify developers about things related to their catalog assets.

Hi! This was due to an error, apologies for this.

We are still actively working on the systems that will increase transparency in the safety actions we take on any asset, and we hope to have updates to share with the community in the coming months.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.