Catalog Asset Keeps Disappearing From Marketplace

This is the third time this has happened, and each time the problem was due to an error on the Roblox end. Can you please relist my asset, and come up with a permanent solution so this does not happen again.

Without any notice from Roblox, my catalog asset has suddenly disappeared from the Roblox marketplace listing and search results on the website and in Roblox Studio. Details have been included in the private content of this post.

Expected behavior

The asset does not show up when viewing assets, or in any search results by name, keyword, or author in either the website or Studio.

A private message is associated with this bug report

2 Likes

Hey @MapleMarvel, thanks for bringing this up. Sorry that this has happened to your asset multiple times, this asset should be on Creator Store now. We have a longer term fix that we’ll get to in the coming months

Thank you as always for your help! @riddlemasta

• Is there anything that can be done to prevent this while waiting for the permanent fix?

• Maybe you can monitor my asset and make sure it stays online to proactively keep an eye out on it.

• Over the last three incidents, my asset has been taken offline for a time totaling 3 entire weeks.

• The amount of revenue lost over this time is not trivial. And Roblox is making no effort to compensate me for their own errors.

This is terribly hard on me:

• I need to check the asset daily to see if it is still online.

• Then I need to contact you and wait until it comes back online.

• Each time this happens, I lose a lot of money since customers cannot find or buy my asset.