Catalog Glitch | All clothes are gone when clicking 2nd page

Everytime you click to go to the next page on the catalog it says there is no clothes left. This happens on group clothing and now the main catalog.

75d621a831f193673c4ee9a2d9d5ae86

2 Likes

I noticed this yesterday.

1 Like

This is most likely because the assets you’re trying to view have been CD’d. I can’t replicate this.

2 Likes

I’m seeing something similar in the develop tab too, with sounds.

Is it because content deleted ones get returned in the results but don’t show up?

2 Likes

yea if you are looking the word “boost” up there’s bound to be a bunch of deleted music assets because people upload “Extreme Boosted” music so they can troll anyone who has the roblox volume bar in settings above 1/10 in games. I think this is a non glitch and separate from the glitch being shown in the original post though.

1 Like

It happens to me, I think that it happens because the clothes are [Content Deleted.] Here is a screenshot of it.

Very annoying because I can’t find the clothes I need.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-topic

There is a dedicated thread for the Following/Follower/etc pages showing (half-)empty results when it has deleted accounts on it, please refer there for discussion on that issue.

Anyways, it could happen because of the mass amount of loud audio or an audio format that is not supported by Roblox. Music needs to be .MP3 or .OGG