Catalog Items not showing a Checkmark if you've owned a specific accessory

Howdy! I was searching through the catalog doing some “favorite” business for future hats to buy and look at for outfits or random stuff and somehow I noticed that it showed some of the items I bought in the past didn’t show any check-mark on which items I’ve owned like here and here as clicking on the pages show me I have it but not on the Catalog itself.

Some detailed descriptions are that on the Catalog/Avatar Shop page on some of the items, it doesn’t show the green check-mark or symbol and this bug happens in the Catalog page and it started to appear and happen about a couple or sometime of weeks ago during this month or in September/August.

Video/Images:

chrome_nMqBWSndYy

Reproduction steps:

• First, open up the Catalog/Avatar Shop page and search, go or browse anywhere.
  • Second, search up an item that you might have or do have with your account.
  • Lastly, it’ll show no check-mark on any hat/collectible on the Catalog.

Using Google Chrome with or without extensions on a Windows 10, Acer Nitro i5.

In the past, there used to be a check-mark like a couple of weeks ago which was understandable and easy to read that I’ve owned this item and somehow I always mistaken old hats that I might own on the Catalog for something I don’t have, this is hard for me and users on the platform who can’t browse and see easily on these accessories.

I hope this isn’t very intentional as I’ve disabled all my extensions related to the Roblox website and still, none of the extensions or what isn’t showing a checkmark.

2 Likes