Cave System Attempt

I am making a cave for a game, here are pictures:

q

Not done yet though!

Further along the tunnel I plan on adding more things like abandoned mines, mossy castles, dinosaur bones, and more cave features, depending on the depth, Feedback please!

11 Likes

Incredible! Nothing to say! I found awesome how you’ve combined the different materials…

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, funny to see the behind the scenes.
The lights look a little artificial to me. Maybe try making them little gems that glow.

The lights are supposed to be glow worms, if you were wondering.

1 Like

It’s a bit too bright and colourful, add some thicker atmosphere and make the terrain colours a bit duller.

Other than that it looks great!

1 Like

Oh okay, maybe it would be cool if you could model the worms. As right now they just seem like LED-lights to me. The cave could also be a bit darker as @3k_rq said. I’m curious to see how Future lighting would look on this.

I can model the glow worms, but part counts would go up by a lot.

1 Like

No this will not be a problem because you can make an Union of the part and if you are thinking: “yes but this will mix all the colors” you can select all the parts that compose the the firefly and press with the right mouse button on them in the explorer and press Export selection after you do that insert a MeshPart and upload into it the Parts you’ve exported. Hope to have helped :grinning:

1 Like