Celestial_dev Low poly/Map/ realistic design Portfolio

About Me

Hi I am Celestial_dev, I have been around Roblox for 4-6 years started developing about 5 years ago, Im a map designer/builder and I am working on a bunch of new game projects. I am looking for contracts that pay upfront for each map build or model you buy from me, but feel free to send me a shout in discord or the forum. :smile:

Showcase

There are a few 3D models that were not designed by me they were done by @0929lego

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available almost anytime, just need to dm me in discord or via roblox messages

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment in USD, Robux, and items.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or discord: Celestial_Dev#5015 or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/celestial_dev

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Have a great day.

37 Likes

Wow this looks really good! Hope you can get some commissions!

2 Likes

:wink:Looks great! Keep up the good work :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if you had a bad experience, but Celestial has been working on my developer team for a game called Blox To Life for about 4-5 months, and he always produces quality maps in a very timely fashion. He has created a new lobby, an entirely new level, and a multitude of edits to our past work. He consistently updates his maps for no extra charge and will fix any errors swiftly and without complaint.

As an example, the level he edited had some hit box issues with players going through the map due to a weirdly acting mesh part. This giant task of replacing the parts that effected over 40% of the map was completed all in the span of an hour very soon after it was requested it be fixed.

Whatever experience you had with Celestial, it is not a good representation of his work ethic and motivation. From my extensive work with him I believe that he aims to produce quality work in a reasonable amount of time that pleases the client. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable builder.

3 Likes

Thank you for the input, would like to hire you again for more of my contracts.

1 Like

Thank you very much, are you taking UI commissions? if so I would love to see some examples (Celestial_dev#7067) feel free to Dm me in discord.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Good luck with commissions! You seem very talented.

1 Like

I added you on discord . Just waiting for a reply now…

1 Like

I am very sorry for the late reply, but I do not take Limited’s as payment. I do, however prefer game percentages.

Ok your discord is not valid try adding me @thatnoobdev#9184 my discord was wrong sorry!

1 Like

You’re right, it does look really good, the oasis especially! :smile: