[OPEN] Dactyl Games Seeking Dev Team Members

I would assume you also need UI designers? if so, feel free to DM me on discord. AmazingJake987#8919

I applied for the Lore position, you can contact me at discord Fahanxoxo#3065

I would like to apply, are you looking for a composers?

1 Like

Mainly the positions in the form, but if you’re interested in the project then I could possibly fit you in.

Applications are still open!

1 Like

Please remember to read the post fully before applying. I can answer any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I applied to work as a world builder I hope to work with you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I am Celestial_Dev, I am a low poly map designer and I also do realistic designs, I have been building for 3-5 years and I am a 3rd year university student as well, but I do have a good availability time.

This is my Portfolio

I have also created a few games myself such as Blox to life, Back flip simulator, and a front page game Boxing simulator.

1 Like

Sent you a request on Discord.

1 Like

Also, I come with my own team of Devs who does modelling

1 Like

have you submitted an application?

your team of devs should also submit applications.

1 Like

Still looking for people in all areas.

Remember, we want a long-term team. Apply if you can work for at least a couple weeks.

1 Like

Looking for translations to the game? I got a localization service team with over 31 languages to choose!

1 Like

That could be useful further down the road.

Finals week just ended for me, so I’ll be going through applications now.

2 Likes

application don’t work in showcase, even when i put a roblox link it does’nt work

I’ve applied for UI and game icons/thumbnails. Here’s my portfolio: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

Just saying, I put a random link for the portfolio, as I’m signing up for the Lore/Story position :slight_smile:

I’m interested in applying as a UI designer, here is my portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pandapb-ui-ux-designer-portfolio/379922
I’ve filled out the application.

I filled out your application, seems like an interesting project with a professional atmosphere. DominatedLegacy#9493

1 Like

I’ve filled out the application for game icons/thumbnails. here is my portfolio: [Open] GFX Commissions ||Berry

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.