Celestro | Training Guide

Celestro | Interview Guide

GROUP SHOUTS

Start: [TRAININGS] | Host: Username | Co-Host: Username | Head on down to the Training Center for the chance of getting a promotion!

Slocked: [TRAININGS] | Slocked | Unfortunately, this training session has now been slocked. Apologies if you were unable to attend.

Concluded: [TRAININGS] | Concluded | This training session has now concluded. Congratulations to those who passed and better luck next time to those who didn’t.

Cancelled: [TRAININGS] | Cancelled | This training session has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Apologies for the inconvenience.

HOST & CO-HOST SCRIPT

Host: m If you have any enquiries, please take a seat and say “PTS” or “Question”.

Host: m “PTS” is now denied at this time. Talking at this moment will result in a removal from the server.

Host: m Greetings and welcome to Celestro Trainings! I’m [USERNAME]; the host for this session. Thank you to those who have made time to attend this session.

Co Host: m Hello, I’m [USERNAME]; the Co-Host for this session. I wish everyone the best of luck throughout this training session.

Host: sm Before we begin, I will be going over some crucial information regarding this training session.

Host: sm During this session, there will be 4 segments; the greetings segment, the simulations segment, the ordering segment, and the trivia segment.

Host: sm During the greetings segment, you can obtain 1 point. During the simulations and trivia, you can obtain 2 points but during the ordering segment, you can obtain 3.

Host: sm Trainees need to obtain 6 points by the end of the session to pass. Junior Juicers needs to obtain 7, and Professional Juicers need to obtain all 8 points.

Co-Host: sm I will now go over the rules for this session, please remain attentive at all times.

Co-Host: !annrules (This will announce the rules)

Co-Host: sm Those were all of the rules for this session, thank you for your adrehance and patience.

Host: sm Since we have gone over the rules, and you are all eligible for an interview, we will now begin. Remain seated until you are teleported by your trainer.

TRAINING SCRIPT

Greetings, I am [username] and I will be your trainer for today. I will be assisted by [username]

ASSISTANT: Salutations, I am [username] and I will be assisting your trainer throughout this session. I wish you all the best of luck.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.