Certification Training - Ridgeway LETC

PEOPLE NEEDED
TRAINER: Instructor in Training
HOST/OVERSEER: Head Instructor

GUIDE
TRAINER: Welcome to a LETC Certification Training! This is phase one of 3 phases! My name is (name) and I’ll be training for for phase 1.
TRAINER: During this training you must ask if you’d like to go away from your keyboard. Please state something like “PTS, may I go AFK?”
TRAINER: You’ll need to respect all instructors that are training you. They have taken time out of their days to ensure you can certified.
TRAINER: Now that we have gone over some rules, let’s begin.
TRAINER: To see who is physically fit, we’ll be doing some JJ’s. Does everyone know how to do them? show them if they don’t
TRAINER: Alright, now that we have done some jumping jacks, we’ll need to get everyone a uniform.
TRAINER: SFL! PREAPRE, FORWARD! MARCH!
lead them to the first phase, general knowledge & driving
TRAINER: To begin, we’ll be doing a general knowledge quiz. The general knowledge will test your knowledge. You must get 3/5 to pass.

run the commands below DO NOT TELL THEM THE CORRECT ANSWER
:pm all When following the chain of command, who should you go to first?
The correct answer is a LETC Instructor, if they missed it don’t name them. If they got it correct name them 1.
:pm all Why do you need a certification?
The correct answer is you’ll need it to join locked teams, if they missed it keep there name the same. If they got it correct, add one to the name above their head.
:pm all Who is the director of LETC?
The correct answer is JxstMurphy. If they missed it keep there name the same. If they got it correct, add one to the name above their head.
:pm all How do I become LETC certified?
The correct answer is that you’ll need to pass the 3 phases of LETC certification training. If they missed it keep there name the same. If they got it correct, add one to the name above their head.
:pm all How many strikes can I receive till my certification/instructor certification is revoked?
The correct answer if that you’ll receive 3 strikes before it’s revoked. If they missed it keep there name the same. If they got it correct, add one to the name above their head.
Once you have completed the introduction quiz, kick anybody that has only answer 2 correct questions or lower. Anybody with 3+ will not be kicked.

TRAINER: Congratulations everyone on passing the general knowledge introduction quiz. We’ll be moving onto the second part of phase one, the driving test.
TRAINER: The driving test is crucial on weather or not you can properly operate a vehicle on the test.
TRAINER: At the discretion of myself, I’ll decide if you passed the driving test. If not, you’ll be removed from the training.
TRAINER: Everyone please spawn a vehicle and I’ll tell everyone when to start the test.
TRAINER: To prevent crashed, we’ll be going one at a time. There is a 10 second buffer period between each person.
between each person, run the command :countdown 10
kick anyone that does not drive properly/misuses the car

TRAINER: Congratulations on making it this far through the training! You have completed the second part of phase one.
TRAINER: We’ll now be moving onto part three of phase one.
TRAINER: Now that you know how to drive a car properly, we’ll be teaching a traffic stop.
demonstrate a traffic stop, following the directions below

Hello. Instructor (name), Training Service.
I am stopping you for running a stop sign back there.
May I see your ID? just say -takes id-
go back and check the car for the registration
-checks id-
Alright, sir. You information looks all good.
I will be giving you a verbal warning for this infraction.
Drive safely.

If you have 5 or more attendees please do not make everyone preform the traffic stop. If you have 4 or less, make all attendees to the traffic stop. If they miss a part, strike them and make them retry!
kick anyone that receives 2 strikes during the traffic stop

TRAINER: Congratulations on passing the third part of phase one.
TRAINER: You all have concluded the entirety of phase one and we’ll be in contact with you in a couple of days.
TRAINER: Please allow me a moment to collect your names. We’ll be scheduling phase 2 when we contact you with the best date for everyone involved.
collect their names & put their names in the passers channel
TRAINER: Thank you for attending phase 1, you are now dismissed and you’ll be contacted later.
TRAINER: If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me in our communications network.

PHASE 2

The same people are needed as in phase 1.

do in a classroom
TRAINER: Congratulations on making it to phase 2.
TRAINER: We’ll be giving you a general knowledge information and doing a longer quiz this time.
TRAINER: The chain of command may be found in the chain of command channel in the bulletin board category.
TRAINER: You need a certification for many reasons. You’ll need a certification to join locked teams (RNG, State Police, etc.).
TRAINER: The director of LETC created the LETC organization as a whole.
TRAINER: To become LETC certified you must pass all 3 phases within LETC, this is a requirement.
TRAINER: To fail the training, you’ll be needing 3 strikes to fail any certification test.
TRAINER: Now that you have concluded the informal part. You now will take a test.
TRAINER: I’ll begin PM’ing everyone in a couple of moment.

scroll up to find the questions to pm, the answers are also there
kick anybody that does not get 5/5 on the test, the answers were there-
also right there names down in the passers channel and request a mentor

TRAINER: Congratulations on passing the entire part of part two!
TRAINER: Part three is somewhat difficult as you’ll be having a mentor to report to.
TRAINER: For the next 2 weeks, you’ll be supervised by a Head Instructor or above to being certified.
TRAINER: To become certified, you’ll need to follow all instructions by your mentor.
TRAINER: If you do not receive an email within the next 3 days, please use the ticket tool.
TRAINER: Thank you for attending the LETC training and make Ridgeway a safe place.
TRAINER: Any questions can be directed towards me.

PHASE 3

Everyone will be assigned a mentor, and the mentor must follow all instructions or below. If the mentor fails to do so, the certification will be revoked.

The mentor will be a guide for the person needing a mentor. When you find out who you’ll be mentoring send them this message.

Hello, @(username)!

I’d just like to introduce myself as your mentor for the Ridgeway LETC program. I will be supervising you for the 2 weeks to guide you through the organization. You have now been ranked to Probationary Certified. If not, please tell me.

I’ll be telling you all the information you’ll need to know such as traffic laws and more! If you could, please tell me when you are available so I am able to set up a session with you on how to patrol correctly and more.

I am excited to begin working with you on the LETC program and I wish to see you exceed all expectations.

Thank you!

ensure they have the Probationary Certified role

please do at least 3 sessions with them as a probationary certified, and ensure they are doing everything correctly. please record the entire time so we do now what happened and we can take correct action.
if you notice they have done something incredibly wrong, please alert the assistant director’s office and they will take action if needed. this is the reason why you need to record the entire time, you may delete the recordings once the person has went through the mentoring program*

If you are still reading it to here please know that we all really do appreciate everything you do for the LETC organization.

Thank you,
On behalf of the LETC Director’s, Deputy Director, Assistant Director’s Office
JxstMurphy