Chahier | Scripter and Animator

ABOUT ME

Hello! Im Chahier, but you can call me Jannik. I’m a 18-year-old german developer. I’ve been on the platform for about 8 years now. 3 years ago I got into game development and although I’m most proficient in scripting and animating, I can also create simple Logos, Icons, and Thumbnails. Using my skills I have contributed to games with ~150 million play sessions combined, the most notable of which can be seen below.

Notable contributions

(some Scripting)

[New CODE] One Piece: Millennium 3 - Roblox

(German Translation)
Pet Heroes - Roblox

(Scripting, UI)
[🌟X3 STATS] [🐶FREE PET] Zombie Simulator - Roblox

(Scripting)
Gladiator Simulator - Roblox

(Scripting, some UI)
[🐝NEW MAP] [🖱️x10 CLICKS ] Pepper Clicker - Roblox

SHOWCASE

Scripting

Animation Editor plugin with a graph editor, layered animations, the ability to animate any type of property/instance and blender inspired rig controls e.g. trackball rotation

(Animations are in 12 fps to imitate the feeling of 2d animation)

Animating

GFX

Logos

PLUGINS

rFrameAnimator

rFrameAnimator | A brand new Animation Editor

rTicket

“rTicket is a plugin similar to Jira or Trello. Its used to organise your projects and to keep track of tasks, especially if you are working with a team. Collaborative editing is supported.”

rTicket - Roblox

AVAILABILITY (CET)

Monday - Friday: 14:00 PM - 21:00pm
Weekends/Holidays: 9:00 Am - 22:00 pm

PAYMENT

My pricing for commissions can vary heavily depending on the complexity of the task and the effort I have to put in. But normally I charge 10000 - 50000 Robux in group funds or the equivalent in USD, according to the current exchange rates.

CONTACT

You can contact me on Discord Shahier (Jannik)#6997, or here on on the DevForum.

I hope you did enjoy my little showcase and thank you for reading! :star2:

13 Likes

Hello, I would like to be a animator, or atleast see what kind of animations I need to make.

My discord name and tag is Creeh#0054

I’ve been working with Chahier for the past 16 years and I must say, most of the time he is reliable and hard working. You should hire him when his commissions are open again.

4 Likes

I’ve added some new animations! :star2:

2 Likes