Challenge: I map in one hour and here is the results

Nice work mate; would definitely look brilliant if you had more than 1 hour.

4 Likes

this is AMAZING i mean like REALLY AMAZING to bad you only had one hour this is the opposite on how i feel :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

is this an asset pack you used???

I do not believe it is? Unless I am told-otherwise.

1 Like

like how u make them trees??? and that wind??? and the cliffs???

1 Like

Oh, a good resource to create things like that is a 3rd party software called Blender where it is used to create complicated models.

But, if you look in the map I provided it is shown how these are made from a studio standpoint as the tree’s are made by me and they have a surface appearance texture.

But, I do say blender is the best and most efficient way. However, if you’re interested in the wind module here it is!

I hope this helps : )

1 Like

did you make the surface appearance texture by your self sorry if i am being dumb

1 Like

My god is this amazing for a timespan of 1 hour.

1 Like

This is INSANE for a one hour build, good job!

1 Like

Mhm. If you wanted a reference to how it looks like as a texture compared to ingame then here it is.

1 Like

Looks amazing for 1 hour. If you had more time I would want to see more variation in the rock models to make it more detailed and some color difference in the rocks.

1 Like

Oh, yea I agree to that. I would believe putting more detail on the cliffs like stalagmites in the water and cliffs, maybe some tree roots and more variations of tree’s but I don’t have that time in 1 hour to do that all LOL. IT was kinda a speedrun

sorry just one more question the trees you made there called sterilized trees?

Idk, man but its fine if you have questions I like responding them.

But, no I they were made by me which were based off a game called “Genshin impact” and made it more cartoony?

how you make them like they look so good

Here’s a good resource to start learning how to do modeling!

1 Like

i don’t have blender and my 100000000000yr computer will die if it gets another thang i was thinking about studio modeling

1 Like

Here is another resource you could use if you are starting to get the hang of building! ROBLOX: How to make nice Tree in few minutes! - YouTube

is there a tutorial for something similar to something you made also i am not that much noob at building lol

I’m sorry I don’t really have any sources other then that because usually what was made is done with blender. Sorry : (

1 Like