Change #bug-reports to @bug-Support in the warning of #forum-help:forum-bugs

I feel like Roblox should change the warning in #forum-help:forum-bugs from to (@)Bug-Support (the @ is in brackets because I cannot mention them) this would help the new members that are trying to make bug reports. If this were to be changed, it would hopefully stop new members from making posts in #forum-help:forum-bugs like.

“Cannot post in #bug-reports

Cheers!

I’m refering to the thing below

:warning: Only Developer Forum bug reports should be posted here.
Use #bug-reports for Roblox-related bug reports.

7 Likes

You can also just message @Bug-Support and format your bug in the Bug Report format…you don’t have to post it.

6 Likes

Yes, I know, but new members don’t know that.

3 Likes

This isn’t really a feature request. @Bug-Support already exists as a system. It’s just that the DevForum needs to inform users to mention @Bug-Support rather than #forum-help:forum-bugs.

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on why? I feel like it is one because only regular+ can post in #bug-reports

2 Likes

This isn’t a feature request if the feature already exists.

3 Likes

im talking about when you open a draft in #forum-help:forum-bugs, a warning pops up that says

Use #bug-reports for Roblox-related bug reports.

and it should be changed to

Use @Bug-Support for Roblox-related bug reports.

4 Likes

Ok.
That wasn’t very clear in your first message.
You should make sure to clarify that.

2 Likes

Agreed, I have seen many bug reports on #forum-help:forum-bugs, and it should be in the draft of #forum-help:forum-features saying to contact @Bug-Support

3 Likes

Do you mean #forum-help:forum-bugs?

2 Likes

no, it should be in both #forum-help:forum-features and #forum-help:forum-bugs

3 Likes

True, because hooksmith said that the bug support team can take feature requests.

2 Likes

Please be aware that bug-reports are always being prioritised over feature-requests with the team so while you are allowed to use them for feature-requests, directly encouraging it in an official information topic for feature requests is probably not the right way.

2 Likes

Yes I know that feature requests get lower priority over bug reports.

2 Likes

Hey there, thanks for posting this.

This request is obsolete because the new flow is to indeed request access to #bug-reports. We updated “How to post a bug report” topic to include a reference to how to request to join. Bug-Support will be phased out once we run through the AllowBugReports join request backlog.

Closing this out for that reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.