Edit layered clothing with AvatarEditorService

Hello!

When layered clothing was first released, I found that they didn’t fit my avatar properly; they were either too big or too small.

Then I discovered that we could modify the puffiness of clothing using the Roblox API. However, it was annoying to manually copy and paste scripts into my browser every time I wanted to change my avatar.

So, I created a game that allows users to modify the order and puffiness of clothing and save modifications to their Roblox avatars using AvatarEditorService.

Here’s how the game looks:

Here are some demonstrations:

Changing puffiness:

Changing order:

Loading outfits:

Update: You can now change dynamic heads, eyebrows, eyelashes, and mood animations.

This feature allows you to create head/mood combinations that would not be impossible to make on the Roblox website because in my opinion some heads look better with unrelated mood animations.

For example, you can combine these items (from different bundles) to create a more unique head:

Chill Head + Lindsey - Mood =

Here’s the game link if you’d like to try it out: avatar_lc - Roblox.

10 Likes

I’d love to give the game a try but for some reason it’s private.

1 Like

You can play it now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can you uncopylock this game, so we can inspect the code? I’m curious how you actually did this!

I updated the game and you can now wear mood animations, eyelashes, eyebrows and switch dynamic heads

1 Like