Change Default Homepage - Disabled?

I remember having the ability to change the default page when visiting devforum.roblox.com to choose between seeing the Categories, Latest, New, Unread or Top as the default.

I just checked now as a friend asked me how they can make Categories their own default, and noticed the option seems to have disappeared, although the heading is still there under Interface in preferences:

Is this on purpose? A bug? Is there any way to change it by modifying the page on Chrome DevTools?

I’m happy with mine being stuck on Categories, but my friend’s is stuck on New which isn’t always a useful default.

1 Like

That’s very strange because I also went onto my Interface setting and the option also disappeared on my end.
I don’t think this was on purpose and must be a bug because my default is stuck on new and I tried finding a way to change it to categories earlier but the option seems to be not there either.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the link you put for your website or something?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say either I’m misunderstanding or something else because that was the place where you can change your home interface.

I tried looking for this option a while ago too, couldn’t find it despite being able to use it on other discourse base sites.
I assumed it was disabled on purpose (for whatever reason), but from your phrasing this was available before? It’d be nice to see this enabled again.

1 Like