Change of animations on the ACS engine

I want to make an open world zombie survival game heavily inspired by the original Apoc but with much more advanced combat system. Since I’m not experienced enough to make my own gun system I used ACS, but try to make it look like a completely different system.

I’ve changed most of the things I want but the thing I just can’t take my grip on is the animations. I believe that the animations are the line that draws ACS between a custom engine.
(I don’t know how to make my own animations on ACS pls help)
Also the animations that are on ACS are scripted not animated and pasted with an ID

(Here’s an example for the equip animation for the deafult pistol every player gets when they spawn in)

local TS = game:GetService('TweenService')
local self = {}

self.MainCFrame 	= CFrame.new(0.5,-.85,-0.75)

self.GunModelFixed 	= true --sets up the model the way it's meant to look, I think--
self.GunCFrame 		= CFrame.new(0.15, -.2, 1) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),math.rad(0),math.rad(0))
self.LArmCFrame 	= CFrame.new(-.6,-0.3,0) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),math.rad(25),math.rad(15))
self.RArmCFrame 	= CFrame.new(0,-0.15,0) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),math.rad(0),math.rad(0))

self.EquipAnim = function(objs)
	TS:Create(objs[1], TweenInfo.new(.25,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {C1 = (CFrame.new(1,-1,1) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(0),math.rad(0),math.rad(0))):inverse() }):Play()
	TS:Create(objs[2], TweenInfo.new(.25,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {C1 = (CFrame.new(-1,-1,1) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(0),math.rad(0),math.rad(0))):inverse() }):Play()
	wait(.25)
	TS:Create(objs[1], TweenInfo.new(.35,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine), {C1 = self.RArmCFrame:Inverse()}):Play()
	TS:Create(objs[2], TweenInfo.new(.35,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine), {C1 = self.LArmCFrame:Inverse()}):Play()
	wait(.35)
end;

Threre were no threads on Devforum or the internet overall.

I am simply asking for someone to explain how the animating works.

1 Like

i think u need go to ACS Community server