Change support information to match the selected category

I believe that on the roblox support page where it says “Description of issue”. It should automatically change the text to something that actually matches the category you selected. You will notice that instead of the text automatically changing to something else it doesn’t, but I believe it should due to the fact not every category is regarding an issue on the support page, for example you may pick the category “Ideas & Suggestions” but instead of it saying “Description of issue”. It could change into something like “Description of Ideas & Suggestions”, so it makes more sense. Here’s what I think it should look like whenever you select a certain category that doesn’t regard an issue.

Of course the above was an example, due to the fact that this can go with other categories as well a long with different titles and descriptions. Another idea that can go a long with this could also automatically change the “Issue Details” to something that also matches the category you selected, but I haven’t really planned out how that would work out with the system.

8 Likes