Changes for the recruitment section

As you probably know (and as I posted to ask), recruitment topics now auto-lock. However, there’s multiple problems with this, mainly that this information was not made public immediately.

Not that I’m saying Roblox Staff didn’t acknowledge it, but there needs to be more. I suggest two changes to the recruitment section.

1. Add a note to the recruitment template
    Many posters in the recruitment section do actually use the template, so a note somewhere in the top (the Before posting portion) should say that replies lock immediately after posting, so add other forms of communication.

2. Post limit of one per 24 hours on recruitment
    I’m not sure if this can actually be done, but I assume with some plugin or another it can. Ever since the recruitment section auto-locked, people sometimes post a ton of times the exact same post, because they don’t know why it’s locked. Now, they could read the rules of the Recruitment section (but they don’t) and some don’t use the template either. Sometimes the problem is that people could combine posts into one, but post them seperately, so this would just reduce spam.

Proof for number 2:

All 3 by the same person.

These posts could be combined into one.

Please either post below or tell me your thoughts here:

• I like all of these
  • I only like #1
  • I only like #2
  • I don’t like any of these

0 voters

2 Likes

If they decide to implement the first suggestion, then it’s not needed to implement this one. All they have to do is just to add it in the template and highlight it separately at the beginning.

1. Not everybody reads the template.
1 Like

Yes, I know, but most times I believe the users would understand it. Not gonna lie, you are right about the second reason.

1 Like

I would actually change this to be 1 week instead as groups will just copy their existing posts to bump it. Sometimes they’ll change the title, for example ‘Looking for a UI Designer’ might be duplicated to a new post, this time it is ‘Looking for a scripter’.

1 Like