Changes from my Old GFX, Please give feedback to improve it more

I improved my old GFX please give me feedback so I can improve it more.

3 Likes

The ball is kinda more reflective try to normal maps.

1 Like

The ball being reflective was nice on my POV.

I would say to make it rough rubber with the bump most basketball have using normal maps or displacement.

1 Like

Alright let me do the changes.

Hello there my friend. In my opinion they are identical, apart from the lightning, watermark and camera position + the hoop is a bit blurry. I recommend making the poses look more natural, the torso looks stiff! and also, the feet of the bape shirt guy is clipping with the floor. But my friend, that’s all I have to say. Good luck with your gfx journey!

1 Like

The hoop is blurry because I made the focus on the players only. and the feet of the bape shirt guy is not clipping with the floor in the blender it had a turn on it, so I turned it as it is not clipping with the floor. Thank you!

1 Like

What you can do is make the guy with the white t shirt a bit more slanted and while editing add some motion blur on the guy with the white t shirt.

You can also put some motion blur on the basketball too so it doesn’t look like its glued to the persons hand.

For the lighting, instead of using that big light source that is making everything yellow, you can instead use the sun . To do this remove the background entirely, maybe add gates instead of empty seats to give you that street basketball. Once you remodel the background, you can edit in a sun, put a lens flare and do some extra editing to make it look natural. Add some clouds etc…

I hope this help :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, this idea sounds toooo good! I’ll add it and make a new post soon! Thank you!

1 Like

Why is the depth of field broken?

1 Like

It is not depth of feild it is just gaussian blur

1 Like

Thought so. It doesn’t actually draw attention to the court tho, there’s just a big visible smear on the backboard.

1 Like