Changes to Hats and Body Parts

There’s this really cool hat and shades item, but sadly it has a false moustache and nose, so it would look really good if those items weren’t included, for a headless head for example.

That would be a good idea for those types of items, where you are offered more than just the one item in an item, if you get what I mean.

TFW you use Roundy as your head and your hat clips anyway. I can’t even wear any shades without only seeing the edges.

My dream hat when I was a kid was the Purple Indy. I got it (courtesy of @Merely actually, we did a trade that was totally unfair for him at the time [but nowadays it’s a huge win for him]) and realized… I can’t wear my hair with it. The top of the hair clips through really badly, so my only options are for my character to look like a dude or just not wear my, at the time, dream hat.

######i hope you all hear the world’s smallest violin while reading that dramatic story

7 Likes

Accessory categories are public for all users, the migration should happen later today through tomorrow.

4 Likes

I actually love what is happening with hats. Pretty neat.

Another thing is that will be able then to wear more hats (Although the default ever since then was a maximum of three.)

EDIT: It seems you can wear MORE hats now. This would be pretty cool if ROBLOX keeps it.4th Accessory.png

We’ve started the migration with waist accessories and we’ll be doing the rest of them later today/tomorrow. Keep an eye out!

4 Likes

Has this changed? Based on lalisa_manoban’s post it appears as if character’s can wear more than three accessories total, I’m assuming because the tail in this case is a different accessory type. Or is this because there are separate counts for hats and accessories, which will eventually collapse back down to three total when hats are fully migrated?

Yeah. I can EVEN wear a 5th with the Shinestone Eyes: Emerald Extreme aside from wearing a Cat Tail already.

I think this should stay. If not, then at least people can enjoy it whilst it lasted.

1 Like

Yes, you can wear up to 3 hats plus one of each other accessory type. So, up to 10 in total.

9 Likes

After the migration, you’ll be able to wear one of each of the different types of accessories and up to 3 hats.

11 Likes

Just viewed a thread in LMaD regards to wearing Hair.

This may cause a problem for those wearing a combination of hair such as for example Cinnamon Hair + Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People.

What will be the change in that?

I tried to give an answer. But I’ll leave the actual answer here to be posted by a Staff member. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I have a necklace that’s in the Front category, shouldn’t it be in the Neck one?

1 Like

I’ve got some wings defined as “Front”
blob.jpg

@lalisa_manoban
You’re allowed 3 hat combinations so it shouldn’t affect hair-hat combos.

1 Like

She’s referring to hair-hair combos. As you can see in her earlier screenshot she’s wearing two pieces of hair.

1 Like

Shoulder kangaroo is listed as a “Shoulder” accessory. Contrary to the name, shouldn’t it be a “Back” accessory like Shoulder Sloth or Shoulder Bear since these accessories attach to the player’s back?

1 Like

I happen to see nothing wrong with the attachment, to be honest. I actually quite like it, looks cute.

1 Like

Same here, but it’s categorized wrong. It should be categorized as the same as Shoulder Sloth and Shoulder Bear which are similar accessories.

Potential problem: What will beards be categorized as? If hair, then I can’t wear an actual hair accessory at the same time. If face, I can’t wear sunglasses/etc at the same time. If hat, then it’s not categorized well.

1 Like

Are shades and beards going to become conflicted? D:
Please add a facial hair accessory category.

9 Likes

Alternatively, allow two face accessories. :slight_smile:

6 Likes