Changes to Hats and Body Parts

And hair acessories!! (unless thats what you mean)

1 Like

yes please add two facial accessories

i should be able to wear shades + the bandana hat

3 Likes

I agree @Maximum_ADHD

1 Like

I agree on what @Maximum_ADHD had said + please do add the ability to wear 2 hair accessories as well if it can be done. It’s being questioned A LOT now throughout the subforums.

3 Likes

Good examples of wearing two hair would be useful. I’ve seen a few but most of them look really strange.

As for beard/glass combos, we’ll look into this and see what we can do.

Keep the miscategorized assets coming, I’m making a spreadsheet for the second pass.

5 Likes

A lot of users are going to be pleased about this. Thanks again Merely.

1 Like

As clone said…

I now have to look like this:

or this

but not this

This seems like a huge regression. I hope we are allowed two face items in future.
Who cares if it looks bad in some cases? If players want to look horrible then that’s their problem :joy:

11 Likes

Simply making a new category for Shades probably wouldn’t be a bad idea. Alternatively, allowing 2 face accessories would probably do the trick

5 Likes

We really want to avoid having these strange wearing limits, we want the wearing rules to be intuitive for new users. Maybe we can split Face into another category, like Eye.

15 Likes

Went through my stuff and found this stuff that’s miscategorized:

2 Likes

Why not allow 3 per category up to 10 items total, that way It doesn’t break any old combinations and allows for many more?

8 Likes

Firstly, Sinister K is a shoulder accessory.

Secondly, I noticed this. A lot of neck-related items, like scarves, ties and necklaces are in the ‘Front’ section.

Screenshot_433.png

Screenshot_434.png

1 Like

It would be no more than what’s available now, you’d just have more choice over what you can wear.

Being able to wear 10 items? That’s a lot more than what we currently have.

Ties being under Front instead of Neck makes a lot more sense when you realize like 99% of our ties are clip-ons.

1 Like

The current (just released) accessory system allows for 3 hats and 1 accessory in every other category. There are 7 non-hat categories. In total we can wear 10 accessories if we wear 3 hats and 1 in every non-hat category.

If there were no per-category limit and only a total limit, there wouldn’t be any strange limits as @Merely was mentioning.

1 Like

They should push no limits but keep the limit of wearing 10. I agree with what you are saying.

@Merely

I love mixing hairs for nice combos. Here’s a few I threw together in 5 minutes. These each use exactly 2 hair. Some work so well you can’t even tell it’s using 2.
blob.jpg
blob.jpg
blob.jpg

14 Likes

I’m no expert, but shouldn’t Futurevision Green Gaze be Face and not Front?

And shouldn’t Pup-'O-Lantern be in Hat instead of Shoulder?

And Pal Hair should be Hair instead of a Hat. Ditto with Brown Hair.

And Dexter the Monkey should be in Shoulder instead of Face.

I believe the Mechanical Wings should be Back and not Shoulder.
Also, the Recycled Cardboard Scarf should be Neck instead of front
Same goes for the Jade Necklace with Shell Pendant and the Eye of Agamotto