Changing a decal based on Language Selected

Hello, i have issues trying to make a Decal change based on the player’s selected language. This is my code:

game:GetService("LocalizationService")
Decal = workspace.Lobby.Design.ZonaPVP.PvP_Instructions.ClassExplication.GameTip3

if game:GetService("LocalizationService").RobloxLocaleId == "en-us" then   --es-es
	Decal.Texture = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=10452776679"
	Decal.Face = "Left"
end

As of right now, this code works. The decal image changes. My problem is that i want this image change to be for Spanish users and when i change my language in the Roblox Site to Spanish and then go back to Studio, the RobloxLocaleId in the LocalizationService properties still shows “en-us” no matter what.
stuff

I have the selected language in Spanish but still shows as en-us inside Studio

3 Likes

Try restarting roblox studio maybe this will help

2 Likes

Sadly i already tried this a couple times and didnt seem to fix the issue :frowning:

1 Like

You can change the language in roblox studio,

How to do it:

Click File → Studio Settings → Studio → General → Language

2 Likes

You may need to change your language settings in Roblox Studio’s settings.

2 Likes

Yes that’s what i said here:

:smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve been researching and testing other ways but im still stuck.

My language is set to Spanish in the website. Also tried putting it in Spanish in Studio.

This is my code (also added a print to see what the RobloxLocaleID returns):

local LocalizationService = game:GetService("LocalizationService")
Decal = workspace.Lobby.Design.ZonaPVP.PvP_Instructions.ClassExplication.GameTip3

local RobloxLocaleId = LocalizationService.RobloxLocaleId

print(LocalizationService.RobloxLocaleId)
if RobloxLocaleId == "es-es" then   --es-es  --es
	Decal.Texture = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=10452776679"
	Decal.Face = "Left"
end

And this is the ouput regardless of my settings:

Any other ideas? Or could anyone test the same script just changing the image id, in a baseplate and see if they face the same issue? help is appreciated

Bumping the thread, character limit*

Bumping post again, character limit

Try using LocalizationService.SystemLocaleId

as you can see in one of your pictures the SystemLocaleId is es-es, so im guessing SystemLocaledId is the one that you have setted in the Roblox Website

this picture over here show the SystemLocaleId to es-es which is Spanich and RobloxLocaleId is Roblox Studio i guess im not 100% sure, im researching Localization Service for kinda the same purpose