Changing ROBLOX's built in inventory

Hello! I’ve been searching for ways to change the hotbar, each one is great. But none of them actually changes this piece of the hotbar. Is there anyway to change it?
Screenshot 2023-08-31 223108

5 Likes

No, you will just have to make your own version of it. There is no way to change Roblox’s hotbar

2 Likes

Since you can locally set the parent of the tool to the character or backpack and it will be replicated to the server then it’s just about ui design and script.

theres no way to change Roblox default’s inventory, but you do have a few options.

• make your own! this is the best option in my opinion because it lets you stylize the interface to your liking as well, and gives you more control in general
  • fork an already made open sourced inventory. i’d suggest Satchel but any that you like would do
  • fork the default roblox inventory from the CoreGUI. this one is a bit more ambitious, but i have seen it done before
4 Likes

You will have to make your own, you cant edit roblox’s.

yes you can change it.
am

am
though you have to copy roblox gui’s backpack client code so it works
idk if this solves anything

You would actually copy the code for BackpackScript in CoreGui.RobloxGui.Modules.BackpackScript.

What your copying here is just the GuiObjects and not the code. You need the code that makes those GuiObjects.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.