Changing the language in dev hub does not translate pages

Heyo, I was looking around in dev hub, and I got bored and changed the language, thinking it would change everything into the language I selected, but it didn’t.

As seen below, the language is changed, and some parts are translated in that picture.

But, when going to any page with actual content, the English version of the article is shown, and it is not translated into the language I picked.

The problem consists on almost every page, even if I refresh. The link to the exact page I was on can be found here:

https://developer.roblox.com/zh-cn/api-reference/function/Instance/FindFirstAncestorOfClass

But like I said, this problem occurs on other pages as well.

I 100% think this needs to go ahead, most international Roblox users rely on this tool. Korean doesn’t even translate the page at all, Chinese changes the footer though.

1 Like

In your first screenshot, this is normal. Not every word will be translated, namely proper nouns like Roblox. I’m not an expert on these languages, so I can’t make calls on what is actually correct though. If a language expert has typo fixes I recommend putting them in the typos and minor edits megathread.

As for some pages not being translated at all – this is expected for the moment. Not every page has been translated or published, so it will default to the en-us locale. The translation process isn’t an atomic one, and the team is working hard to get near-100% coverage.

2 Likes

Some pages do translated in Chinese already, but not much. (Such as Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub)
Most importantly they fixed a bug that using Chinese on non-translated pages in DevHub will show “We cannot found the page you are looking for.”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.