Changing water flow

Hello everyone, I’m building a map and I just noticed that the current water flow direction isn’t really realistic as it should: https://gyazo.com/d9e62f1886d457b7d70f3160db8e3e00, is there actually a way to change the water flow direction? Probably this question has already been answered, but I still can’t figure out the fix. Can someone help?

You could change the water wave speed, colour and transparency in the terrain tab in explorer.

I tried to recreate a realistic color and wave speed of the river, but the water flow isn’t realistic and I don’t know how to change it.

Might be your graphics level. Go to file and then go to settings, go to graphics and adjust the graphics level to 21.

The problem isn’t about graphics, but the direction of the water flow.

Roblox’s terrain water is too limited for that. The only thing I could suggest could be to maybe rotate the entire build, although if the canal goes in multiple directions, you might be stuck with this issue. You could try using beams to imitate a diverse water trajectory though

It can only flow in one direction. Yeah, like Cryptic said, Roblox’s water system is too limited.

Like people said in the comments the Roblox water system is limited but maybe you can add things around the water or details to make it seem more realistic (trees, moss, or even small rocks?), just an idea you could maybe incorporate into the build youre doing!! Good luck.