Character arm animation acting weird when you walk or run while tilting roblox character

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    i want to solved or know what cause this glitching arms
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Character arm animation glitched when you walk or play other anim while tilting the character
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    change animation weight and priority and still doesn’t fix it

heres example of how it look https://gyazo.com/147b92d26c637d43f4af25503856eca3

Example 2 https://gyazo.com/124d8111984a9eeed7afdd025952e68d

and this is a tilting script from r6 that i modify to r15 so please let me know if you figure anything out

local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")

local MOMENTUM_FACTOR = 0.004
local MIN_MOMENTUM = 0
local MAX_MOMENTUM = math.huge
local SPEED = 15

local Character = script.Parent
local Humanoid = Character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Humanoid")
local HumanoidRootPart = Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
local Motor6D = nil
local OriginalMotor6D = nil

local LowerTorso = Character:WaitForChild("UpperTorso")
	Motor6D = LowerTorso:WaitForChild("Waist")

OriginalMotor6D = Motor6D.C0

local function Heartbeat(DeltaTime)
	local Direction = HumanoidRootPart.CFrame:VectorToObjectSpace(Humanoid.MoveDirection)
	local Momentum = HumanoidRootPart.CFrame:VectorToObjectSpace(HumanoidRootPart.AssemblyLinearVelocity) * MOMENTUM_FACTOR
	Momentum = Vector3.new(
		math.clamp(math.abs(Momentum.X), MIN_MOMENTUM, MAX_MOMENTUM),
		math.clamp(math.abs(Momentum.Z), MIN_MOMENTUM, MAX_MOMENTUM)
	)

local X = Direction.X * Momentum.X
	local Z = Direction.Z * Momentum.Z

local Angles = nil

Angles = {Z, 0, -X}

Motor6D.C0 = Motor6D.C0:Lerp(OriginalMotor6D * CFrame.Angles(unpack(Angles)), DeltaTime * SPEED)

end

RunService.Heartbeat:Connect(Heartbeat)

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

4 Likes

seem like the problem is not this script it is that animation are blending while tilting… idk why but this only happen when you tilt your roblox character is this some kind of a glitch or something ?

and this only happen with r15 because r6 have no arm joints so it doesn’t happen?

okay seem like it have something to do with retargetting properties of workspace this problem is solved when i disable that properties but is this a roblox bug ? https://gyazo.com/1a74d5aab64c50b97465cc3317ab9626

I have this exact problem. When the character tilts the arms go really weird and kind tilt with it but not in unison with the torso.

How do you fix this issue, it happens to me

edit: for those trying to fix, try to disable retargeting property under workspace

10 Likes

I had the exact same problem, but I tried your solution and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

bro you saved me, hope you have a good day and life man

faced the same issue and now it works perfectly thanks a lot

Had this problem for months and it has given us a headache every single day. Thanks so much bro

omg , after over 8 months with this issue and many topic created, the solution was just here… thank you so much !

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.