Character design issue, an element of the design isn't fitting in, (subjective), leave your thoughts and opinions

Hello I’m having trouble with a design where several techniques I’ve tried completely don’t mesh well with the art style I’m going for, I’ve got the face down, but the nose portion of the character design isn’t fitting at all, any thoughts and opinions.
I’m trying to go for an anime type of atheistic, so those triangle nose’s, some other designs as well later on down the route.
PS I know blender exists, however I don’t really wanna learn how use it, and Id rather work with limitations, I use pixel fix to remove the dreaded outline from the texture decals.

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • All Bad

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m not sure what the rest of your game looks like so I can’t tell you what would match it, but I think 3 and 4 are really good. 1 and 2 look kinda funny and if you want it to be drawn I would recommend drawing something more similar to 3 and use that.

2 Likes

Poll closes March 10th 2024, there are 4 more days left to vote, remember, these are just suggestions, there could be many more versions which will look vastly different from these four.