Character GFX Feedback

I agree with @MRPENNYMISER, the fonts somewhat contrast the background. Maybe try out orange instead of light green since it’s blue’s compliment.

Concerning the actual avatar, I would say you would be way more successful with 3D avatar using Blender. They appear much more realistic.

With this second image however, I do want to point out that the raised arm is 1) too long and 2) thinner than the other arm.

Hope this helps your future experiences with GFX! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who saw the legs? I hope you didn’t! :joy:

I also use Photopea and can vouch for it.

I made this background in around 15 seconds, it’s pretty easy. If you need help, you can watch Photoshop tutorials on youtube and do it on Photopea.

15 second Background

1 Like

That’s pretty good, I wanna learn that. An ideal background for a GFX.

1 Like

The image uses a gradient and many distorts on top of each other to create that effect. Tbh I actually learned about it from spending an hour in Photopea and messing around with the distorts :joy:

1 Like

Wow, love the pixel effect. Did you use Roblox Studio to make that or something else?

The power of.

1. Roblox Studio
  2. Blender.
  3. photopea.com
  4. Great background images
1 Like

:wave: Hey there,

Sadly, this GFX was NOT the best and has various complications. But please understand this platform if for 13+ people. We are not being “mean” or anything, we are sharing our feedback. Once you submit a post you are understanding that people can provide critical feedback.

Also, please note ROBLOX will not just “delete” messages and this post also floods chat so please PM the user in a way were you don’t just say “mean” but explain.

1 Like

We already solved it in a email, thanks though.