Character GFX Feedback

Hi! I am a 1 month experienced designer! Here are some of my first GFXs I would love feedback on! Also, do you think I have potential and someone would hire me? Uploading: ED436C47-52B3-43E7-8C76-0BBF4AE0077B.png…

Uploading: E7AF2EF8-4B52-4851-9A89-DF78C9BA952C.png…

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Again, I just started, I drew this with an Apple Pencil, and this is my first one. Thanks for the feedback.

This was a bit of a harsh response - I understand your viewpoint but it’s a bit abrupt.

From one Graphic Designer to another, the quoted user does make some valid points though.
The arm looks disproportioned and stiff - as in to say there are no bent limbs or reconstructed poses. A great example of a pose would be to bend the arm and have the character wave. :wave:

The font looks very generic and basic, and would look much better with some matching colors and Layer Styles. I’m not sure what programs you used to create the piece, but I recommend looking at getting Photoshop - or a free alternative at getpaint.net. For a rendering software, Roblox’s 2 most popular are Cinema 4D and Blender. There are multiple tutorials on how to use each software on sites like YouTube, specifically channel GFX COMET.

The render looks pretty noisy, pixellated/blury. I’d recommend checking out a beginners guide to rendering characters, such as “HOW TO RENDER YOUR ROBLOX CHARACTER IN BLENDER! | GFX Tutorial #1” by Fo_ods.

Hope this helps!
srauf1

1 Like

The gtx is really blurry, not sure what happened there. The limbs size and position looks really weird. You could add some background decors or a pattern if possible.

You will get better over time!

1 Like

Thanks, my good one got switched worth my bad one. Thanks for the feedback! :joy:

AT least I’m giving her an advise to master.

I like the GFX and your style. I think it might look better with shadows and some lighting, maybe a light coming from a certain direction?

Please stop posting mean stuff on my topic. It hurts my feelings. I would love to ask for them to delete your messages.

1 Like

Great advice! What apps for mobile would I use to turn it? I draw everything or use apps.

So are you an experienced or just starting? You said you’re an experienced.

I started a month ago, which gives me experience. I have done a couple.

I think you should try making GFX with Blender or Roblox Studio. Both of those have lighting you can use. If you’re talking about mobile apps, I don’t know any mobile apps that you can make GFX with.

1 Like

She literally said she is 1 month experienced designer.

1 month means she has some experience not that she is very experienced and has done a lot of gfx before.

1 Like

I may teach you to make GFXs If you want. No charges.

You are being a little harsh, we are the victims here. Stop being the bully and actually give good and maybe even nice feedback. You can practice with one of my new designs:

1 Like

I think the design is great, though the text doesn’t really fit in well for both of your GFXs. You can try different colors and/or different fonts. You also might wanna ad something in the backround, maybe a building or two?

2 Likes

Now this one is much better. Better pose, no messed up limbs.

Rate: 5/10

What app could I use for the text?

If you’re using a mobile software, it probably already has different fonts and styles that come with it.

Use photopea.com, a website. You could edit images there.

1 Like