Character + nearby geometry not being rendered

I wanted to see what my game looked like at low graphics, but when I set it lower the character and nearby parts stop being rendered

This happens on my game while it’s live. I do not have streaming enabled or any code that would do this

I’m on windows 10, CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx , GPU is AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design

If engineers need specific info, just ask because I don’t know what info is needed. Don’t take down the thread because I dont have it right away

2 Likes

Low graphics settings quite aggressively decide not to render things. Some useful info will probably be whether the camera was scripted to have a different subject, how far it was from the subject (are you using FOV to make it appear closer), and whether this is the default character or a custom one. Also, do you manually change ReplicationFocus and if so, what is it set to at this point?

2 Likes

You should provide the game this happens in, your system specs, and ideally a simple repro file that can be opened in Studio and quickly used to demonstrate this issue. I have never experienced my character getting culled when setting my graphics very low, so you have a special case that engineers will likely need.

If engineers need specific info, just ask because I don’t know what info is needed.

This is quite frankly lazy and not acceptable, you are explicitly told what information is required.

2 Likes

I will post neither the game it happens in or a repro file for it publicly, hence why I asked the relevant engineers to ask me for it. not being lazy.

1 Like

If you had read the thread I linked you’d also know that there is an inbox for you to privately provide log files, repro files, and other private information. Send your files/links here and include a link to the DM in your thread. Logs / Crash Dumps / Other Bug Files

I will edit the requirements topic to make this more clear.

3 Likes