Chat with Voice Developer Beta

I know this an old topic but I have to say this,
I’ve added my phone number and ive had this account for almost 8 years what else do you need from me I will not be sharing my documents I pray that I do get vc without such method

172 Likes

When will VoiceChatService return? I think it would be awesome for developers to be able to do more with Voice Chat, since it’s somewhat plain right now. I would like to see VoiceChatService’s functions be re-added.

116 Likes

I just got verified but I can’t find the Voice chat option. Help me :frowning:

156 Likes

Ok so I got Roblox voice chat 3 hours ago and now it’s gone like WHY???

170 Likes

Well what if you get into Team Test with some hooligan? Then it defeats the point of the verification. The dude could just be in-game and as long as both people have Studio, then the dude could be like “join my Team Create so we can exchange numbers over vc :smirk:” You feel me?

But yeah I would like voice chat in Studio, it does have its upsides.

115 Likes

Exactly! I could have just stolen my sister’s driver’s license since her wallet is just sitting on a bench usually. It is very easy for a kid to get ahold of one. If they can buy tons of Robux with their parent’s credit card, it’s probably just as easy for them to get an ID/Passport/DL. And trust me, kids will go to great lengths and work non-stop to get something.

126 Likes

I am having this same issue, and I cannot hear others talking.

119 Likes

I fixed this, I uninstalled Roblox and cleared the temp files.

93 Likes

Just following up, it’s still has not been showing up for me.

93 Likes

even when i verified my phone number and email i still don’t have roblox vc i contacted roblox support and they never got back to me at all this is truly messed up

124 Likes

Same, except they said it was a problem working to be fixed.

Their response was:
“Our team is aware of this issue and currently working to ensure it’s resolved. Please continue to watch for further updates, as we are always working to improve the Roblox experience and resolve any current issues.”

My advice is to wait and contact support if the problem doesn’t get resolved.

100 Likes

I contacted with Roblox support and told them that i have verified both of my phone number and email address but they said they can’t manually give this feature to players and if the voice chat feature doesn’t appear then we must wait or verify identity. I don’t know how random people got the feature without identity verification but i heard they only give to people from North America (America/Canada)

92 Likes

yeah i verified both and i live in canada i waited 1 full year and i have still not got it it’s so unfair i would love to play roblox but it’s just so different without voicechat

85 Likes

I guess just random people who verified phone number and email receives it. Roblox releasing features slowly

85 Likes

same i live in the US and have been waiting 5 months , while others get it within days

106 Likes

Okay so basically my alt which only has an email no verification or phone gets camera animation for Roblox avatar and yet my account with the phone and email and 8 years on roblox doesn’t even have that and still doesn’t have vc how does roblox choose the most random accounts

96 Likes

yeah,i have been waiting for voice chat for more than 6 months after verifying my email and phone,i am over 13 years of age,but i am in canada and cannot easily get ID yet,even if i could my parents would not let me verify it anyway because the dont trust anybody with that type of information

edit:i have voice chat now,i recommend checking your settings,i randomly checked and i have it

91 Likes

i agree, my friend who wasn’t even aware he had vc got it within a week and i tried an alt account(my brothers account) and set it up to get vc and gets it within 2 weeks while i’ve been waiting for 6-7 month now.

78 Likes

Its very annoying that people have to give a game company A GAME COMPANY their personal information and for what? Just to get voice chat?! that’s ridiculous the most should be a phone number but asking for id is just too much its like giving a burglar who is a repeat offender my money for safe keeping

95 Likes

And may I ask what’s the point of having the Irl face tracking for animated faces on avatar if you dont have vc?

86 Likes