Chatbot Sandbox - Showcase

Heya there!

Another fun lil’ project I’m working on. I’m using HTTPService and some free chatbot APIs. And yes, you can switch between multiple different APIs (each with their own pros and cons).

I checked and there’s about like, 2 decently popular Roblox chatbot games.

The game: (13) Chatbot Sandbox - Roblox

Oh and, if you got some decent chatbot APIs (that are free), tell me and I’ll probably add them. Would be cool if this gets some kind of attention.

6 Likes

Looks cool. Just ensure that you filter the text/chat from the API for the chatbox cuz who knows what will come out from it.

Also I recommend you make it so when you submit a chat it removes the message. Thats annoying u have to remove the text before you can chat again.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I already filter out the messages before displaying.

Done! :grinning:

If you ask me, I love the game and how it was executed! The only thing I would change is to add a small like 1 second wait before the bot responds (It’s not necessary but for me it’s kind of weird when it responds instantly).

2 Likes

brainshop really didn’t like what i said

jokes aside I love how the text slides in smoothly! I don’t know why but I just love these small details

edit: I love brainshop

edit2:

3 Likes

I liked so much this game!

But give him a oil pizza, he needs to know how good it is!

4 Likes

Minor update here!

• I added more information to the infobox on BotLibre (for those who haven’t read it yet, it mentions that BotLibre has an actual daily API call limit. So sometimes, it won’t give a response).

• Added a new message that tells you whenever a bot gives no response.

• Did some minor tweaks with the GUI and some bug fixes.

Oh and, if you got some decent chatbot APIs (that are free), tell me and I’ll probably add them. Suggestions are welcome!