Chatfilter bypass method

There is a new bypass method that works very well. Yes, you can write everything uncensored with it, I think this should be fixed as soon as possible [Please don’t ban emojis, just include letter emojis as normal letters in the filter]. You write the text as emoji. Here is a picture:
I did not edited this image so its also not censored. As you know roblox always censors fck. I also saw a message with this methode with really really bad insults.*

credits to Discord
for this image, I did not made a screenshot of the insults. I only reported them.
I think you should fix this urgent.

Heres another chatfilter bypass:

In addition to the questionable user name, which should also be filtered, the text is clearly readable [Yes, a filter is applied to it].
I also find it very questionable that this username is not filtered [btw yes, she is exploiting]

But general feedback: the false positive has improved recently! [But the false negative is probably worse]

Screenshot 2024-07-30 211106

Looks like they also use other fonts or characters [maybe Russian]
You can also write this unfiltered: Here would be a list of bad words, but I decided that only staff should read this and realised that I can’t do it anymore, so it’s coming after all.

Attention, bad words that are used in a derogatory way. Only read if you are confident enough to deal with it!
imarapeyou” and “rayp” and “naga” and “ngar” and “NEGAThese are copied one-to-one from screenshots They are all written normally, without dots, other characters or emojis. How can something like this not be moderated when ‘follow me’ used to be moderated?Note: I did not tried to write that! But there are screenshots

7 Likes

theyre smart for using emojis ngl for that

1 Like

Had reported this one too Filter can be bypassed using symbols

1 Like

I had a good laugh reading some of these honestly, because of how dumb they are. Moderation action probably isn’t necessary, since these individual’s most likely aren’t going to last long on the platform anyways.

I bet there’s a software that automatically translates everything they write or only the bad words in smt that can’t get filtered. Or a website.

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thank you for the report!

1 Like

Update: Today, the cyrillic and greek bypasses are gone. Same for the emoji bubble one.

2 Likes

If this filter update went up sometime between yesterday and the posting of this message, then it’s most probably leading up to this:

2 Likes