[OPEN]Logo Texts/Icons/UI/GFX Quick service! |PORTFOLIO

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Logo designer, GFX designer and UI designer! I have been making logos, GFX and UI for a while now and I promise you won’t be dissatisfied. The software I use is Photopea and blender (can’t afford photoshop for now)

Showcase

The Icons style that you will recieve

UI

GFX

For more examples refer to this daily upload topic where I post icons I have made every day!

Availability

I am available for most of the time but I’m probably at school - Just message me and I’ll get to you as soon as possible.

Payment

Icons: 50 robux minimum Prices will remain cheap but can be negotiated or may change depending on the Icon being ordered.

UI: 250 robux, Will also be negotiated in PM’s Also depending on style, full game UI etc

GFX: Again will be discussed reasonable :slight_smile:

Contact

You can contact me on Devforum via PM’s

Things before PMs

Please know what you want the logo/UI to look like.
Once I have finished I will send a watermarked version for your approval If liked, you will pay me and I will send an unwatermarked version.
Please have proof of payment ready (a screenshot of your robux) so that no time is wasted and I can start as soon as possible - This is to prevent scams.

Reviews

If the title of my portfolio says “[OPEN]” then my commissions are open - If it reads “[CLOSED]” Than I am not taking orders.

Thanks for reading! I hope to work with you soon! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

wow nice price for a nice icon amazing! but please keep in mind that improving is key :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! I do my best to try make my arts better quality each day! thanks for the motivation!

NEW OFFER! any order 100R$ or above will come with a free pfp of your avatar!

Ooo! Really good. I might hire you in the future. :wink:

1 Like

I’m interested in hiring you for something but I honestly do not know anything about PM’ing on the DevForum, could you give me a few steps for me to contact you on here?

1 Like

Click on my avatar and then you should see a box saying “message”

Loved the logo I requested from him! 10/10 Customer Service, will buy again in the future.

1 Like

Amazing work. Fast, easy to work with, same day delivery, Cheap, amazing.

2 Likes

Amazing as always! Quick, easy, exactly what I need, cooperates well, willing to work with your budget, nothing to not like, always gets approval before finishing! Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Orders are always open anytime! PM me!

Got an opportunity for him to create a logo for me and it came out great! He will quickly respond to revisions, and changed whatever I wanted.

1 Like

Will be re-doing my portfolio very soon. Making it look neater and have beter examples! :slight_smile:

This guy is amazing. I asked for a change, and even though he had to start from scratch, he did it. He does it quick, easily, and everything. He genuinely cares about the customers, and ALWAYS wishes you the best luck on your game. I’ve ordered from him about 4-5 times before, and they are always amazing. 10/10, would recommend.

EDIT: He can put in a greenscreen so its easier to cut out, which I order everytime.

1 Like

Revamped portfolio: New UI commissions with examples and changed the icons! :smiley:

Commissions are open! Looking forward to be working with you :slight_smile:

These are very nice!! Although, I’ve always been curious as to how the logo designers make these.

1 Like

Great service, did exactly what I asked for.
I’m very delighted. Definitely recommend him!

2 Likes

Opened GFX commissions! looking forward to be working with you :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Added more GFX examples! Orders open!