Feedback on my Icons/Texts|DAILY POSTS|

Hello. I recently made these Icons/texts on photopea and I would like some feedback :happy1:

Icons

New Project New Project (4) New Project (3) New Project (2) New Project (1) 3x Coins New Project (50) (1)

I started making these kind of art for a few months now so any criticism is wanted deeply - Thank you.

These icons will also count to my portfolio commission examples! [OPEN]Logo Texts/Icons/UI/GFX Quick service! |PORTFOLIO
:EDIT I am now going to be posting daily icons! so check back daily to see a new one!

4 Likes

I like the design of these icons! They’re easy to read, and they are eye catching with bright colors. Although I would tweak the Pet Simulator icon just a little bit. For me the background is slightly too bright.

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback I appreciate it! The background was simply a placeholder cause otherwise it would’ve looked a bit plain on its own to display.

2 Likes

Wow! These icons are really good.

For the knife one, you should make it a bit smaller since its overlapping with the border. Apart from that they are really good

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate every feedback!

2 Likes

new icon today! Come back tomorrow for another! also check out my new commissions page! [OPEN]Logo Texts/Icons/UI/GFX Quick service! |PORTFOLIO

1 Like

New icon today! check back tomorrow for another! :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Icon today! come back tomorrow!

I have a question why is their a “watermark” on some of the icons?

These look pretty good! Well done!

1 Like

Because I dont want to deal witha whole “stealing and profiting thing” that will take days to sort out when I can just slap on a watermark which takes 5 seconds Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

But the watermark has no name on it.

New Icon today feed back appreciated! “Glass Productions” Come back tomorrow for another! (also open for commissions)

These all look very well done and pretty decent, although the backgrounds might need something more if you’re using them all

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback , the backgrounds are just place holders for the texts so it doesnt look so plain

New icon today! “Cool Clothing” feedback appreciated Also my comms are still open!

New icon today! “Adopt and raise” come back tomorrow for a new icon!

New icon today! “water simulator!” Come back tomorrow! Commission sheet: [OPEN]Logo Texts/Icons/UI/GFX Quick service! |PORTFOLIO

New icon today! “ROBLOX” Check back tomorrow for another!

New icon today! “Zombie War” come back tomorrow for another!