[CHEAP] Maenaryz avatar drawings

Accidentally posted in recruitment earlier, reposted here:
Hi there! Once again, I’m posting about this, but I’ve improved now and would like to show you guys a new style I’m using.
I’ll be drawing:
2 Headshots [One left]
1 full body [OPEN]
2 sketches [OPEN]
( will be updated when slots get taken)
Here are examples:

Please keep in mind each piece will look a bit different, I just started experimenting with this style 2 weeks ago, and it’s not set in stone yet.
COMMISSIONS WILL BE 600 FOR BUST UP, and 800 FOR THIGHS UP, NO FULL BODY YET SEND PROOF YOU BOUGHT THE SHIRT FROM CLOUDYSKIES APPAREL AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. WAIT TIME IS CURRENTLY 2-3 DAYS. IF YOU PAY YOU HAVE PRIORITY TO EVERYONE ABOVE RIGHT NOW. :heart: THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4702405234/thighs-up
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4702411189/headshot
Rules:
I unfortunately can’t do slick back/side hair, I can only draw those messy hairs that go in the front (for masculine avatars)
I’ll do minimal blood, but not a ton. I can do headless, if you’re wondering if that’s gore. It’s not if you don’t make it gore.
I can’t do NSFW, due to roblox TOS.
Please keep these in mind before commenting on this post. All communication will take place here or in dms on the devforum, no external communication, please.
I might upgrade the amount of headshots I’ll do since they’re somewhat easy.
Thanks for reading, remember first come first serve. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Can I have a full body avatar: Screenshot 2021-07-04 7.25.13 AM

Thank you if you do it!!! :smiley: If I cannot have a full body than make me a head-shot thank you!!!

1 Like

Whatever you have left, I will have one of those.
Thanks in advance. :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

If you are still open can you try doing my avatar? Thanks!

1 Like

If you are still open, I’d love to have an avatar headshot (you can do full body as well if you want) :smiley:

Thanks in advance

if it’s good, i might use it somewhere and give you free promotion

1 Like

You can draw any size you want if you are not busy

1 Like

So you’re saying I can still reply with a picture of my avatar? And then once you are open you’ll start drawing?

Could you do my avatar?

Yes! :slight_smile: It’ll be within 3 days.

Hi, could you please draw a headshot of this? If not a full body shot will do, thanks!
(Currently it’s my Roblox avatar for now)

When you’re available to draw, I’d appreciate if you could do mine (waist-up would be preferred) :slight_smile:

Png

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning! Would you mind if I were to use this as my group icon? (I will give you credit in the description)

Can you do my avatar? I don’t really care if it’s headshot or waist up. Thanks!

It’s fine if you can’t do it, I know I’m a bit late.

You can! Thank you so much :heart:(30 ch)

Hey there, amazing work! Can I get a headshot with my avatar please?

Purple background please.
If you can thanks!

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT I’m currently testing out a more realistic style, and need about 30+ people to reply with avatars. I will choose about 6-7 that I find the most interesting and easy to draw, and I’ll see if this style works out for me. Remember, first come first serve, they are free

1 Like

Just wondering if you could do my avatar. It will go as my youtube channel icon.
Png

I’m confused, I thought some of us are definitely getting a piece??

Idk if you are still doing these, but if you are: