[CHEAP] Maenaryz avatar drawings

This is amazing!! Can I use it please as a profile picture, I’ll give credits!

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you so much for helping me expand my portfolio :heart:

1 Like

Can you do mine? User: Miniscromia

Hi! Unfortunately I am not doing free commissions anymore, theyre 600 R$. You can find the payment under the group Cloudyskies Apparel :slight_smile:

Hey can you do mine? Bought the shirt for 600 robux.

Sure can! Thanks so much for supporting me. It’ll be done within 24 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here it is! It didn’t take as long as others since there’s no eyes or hair, which takes away the detailed illusion as well, so I added a bit more complex background. I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

DOING FIVE MORE FREE ARTWORKS TO TEST OUT A NEW STYLE! 3 girls and one guy!

3 girls and two guys* or 4 girls and one guy

Decided to do a FLASH SALE! Until 12AM EST tomorrow, If you buy the headshot shirt in Cloudyskies apparel (NOW 400 ROBUX), you’ll save 200! Thighs up is going from 800 to 600. Please keep in mind that even though the SALE is 24 hours, depending on how many commissions I get, your piece might not be done for 1-2 days, Hope you understand. Also I have one more payed commission for 5k that I am still working on, so that is prioritized right now. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME! :heart:

Contact me on the Devforum when the shirt is bought, with proof. Commenting here with a screenshot is recommended, for ease of access.

OPEN 23 MORE HOURS! Prices are raising 200 after!

Experimenting with a few aspects of my style, I think I LOVE this more. REMEMBER, FLASH SALE IS STILL ON! CONTACT ME ASAP!

2 Likes

Flash sale is over. Prices are now back up to 600 for headshot and 800 for thighs up.

Due to lack of commissions, I am also doing sketches now as well for 50 robux. Buy the shirt in Cloudyskies apparel and contact me for more info.

1 Like

Commission done. Payed: 5k.
Comms are still open!

Lowered to 10 robux for paper sketches. Send proof you bought the shirt and I will make a paper sketch of your avatar, or anything you want. i’ll scan it and have it look like a digital drawing.

flat color

another flat color