Cheat Engine Executor Prevention

Had a giggle, thanks for the good laugh

5 Likes

What they are saying is that the cheat engine exploit that is currently out is a level 2 and does not have these custom methods to even bypass it…

why this still up lil bro

3 Likes

Something like this might work though, but I honestly don’t know:

local ProtectMethodString = function(SObject: string)
	return string.format("%s%s%e", SObject, string.rep("\000", math.random(1, 6)), os.clock() ^ 5 + 0.1)
end

local LogService = game.GetService(game,ProtectMethodString("LogService"))
local Players = game.GetService(game,ProtectMethodString("Players"))

local LocalPlayer = Players[ProtectMethodString("LocalPlayer")]
local Backpack = LocalPlayer[ProtectMethodString("Backpack")]

local Tools = {}
local Lookfor = {
	"IY";
	"dex";
	"CMDY";
}

local function LookForMessage(...)
	local Args = {...} :: string
	local Suspicious_Messages = {
		"we wait now";
		"got those";
        "sucessfully injected";
	}

for _ ,v in Suspicious_Messages do
		local Lower = string.lower(Args[1])
		if Lower:find(v) then
			LocalPlayer:Kick(Args[1])
		end
	end
end

local function toolCheck(tool)
	if not table.find(Tools,tool.Name) then
		local function LookForAddedScripts(instance: Instance)
			if instance:IsA("Script") or instance:IsA("LocalScript") then
				LocalPlayer:Kick("You been trolled for having an illegal script")
			end	
		end
		if tool:IsA("Tool") then
			task.delay(0.01,function()
				for _,scripts in pairs(tool:GetChildren()) do
					if scripts:IsA("Script") or scripts:IsA("LocalScript") then
						scripts:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Name"):Connect(function()
							LocalPlayer:Kick("You been trolled for changing the name of a script inside a tool")
						end)
					end
				end
				tool.ChildAdded:Connect(LookForAddedScripts)
			end)
		end
		table.insert(Tools,tool.Name)
	end
end

for _, tool in Backpack:GetChildren() do
	toolCheck(tool)
end

Backpack.ChildAdded:Connect(function(tool)
	toolCheck(tool)
end)

LogService.MessageOut:Connect(LookForMessage)
Players.Name = Random.new():NextInteger(-9999,9999)
while true do
	for _, v in Lookfor do
		local sucess,errormessage = pcall(function()
			return _G[v]
		end)

if not sucess or errormessage ~= nil then
			LocalPlayer:Kick("You been trolled for injecting with level 2 executor (cheat engine)")
		end
	end
	task.wait(5)
end

1 Like

This shouldn’t need detection by developers, this will be patched in like a week by Roblox themselves. Any type of detection strategy you try will probably be patched by the exploiters.

It doesn’t let you inject, how will they patch it?

That’s some very good advice: Trying is useless.

It injects code into LocalScripts that are in your Character (it can only detect LocalScripts that become a descendant of your Character after you inject using a modified CheatEngine, which is why it wants you to equip a Tool with a LocalScript in it), it’s the only ‘exploit’ that works on UWP and Web that is currently out.

Yeah but… Once you inject you are detected, so it can’t be bypassed

I don’t know if it’s really detected or not, I thought using exploits on Hyperion would crash it (I read some posts by Bitdancer and apparently using exploits would crash the Hyperion build, since a user was exploiting and sent a crash log to Roblox since it kept crashing), but the CheatEngine method obviously doesn’t crash since people ARE using it to exploit. If it doesn’t get patched in like a week I’d assume it’s detected and Roblox is waiting until a ton of people use it so they can ban them.

Cheat engine does crash a lot and It’s very unstable, It’s more like a joke executor than anything else, there are other executors coming out this year or the next one that are above level 2, and have actual execution

1 Like

By detected I mean the detection from this post would be triggered

Pretty sure most of the ‘detection’ methods from this thread won’t work or can be easily fixed, they’re trying to overcomplicate things, why not just detect for ScreenGUIs that get added to your PlayerGui? It’s not that hard. (Detecting a GUI too can be fixed but at least it would require a small rewrite)

please tell me every single post in here is satire, nobody uses cheat engine and its barely level 2 access

im honestly surprised it still works on the roblox client anymore, let alone work period

1 Like

Roblox, just add Hyperion on UWP client already, i can’t look at both sides (exploiters & developers) whom 1 trying anything to exploit again and another one trying everything in their power to detect it

just please let Roblox handles this for now, so atleast both parties won’t bother too much and can just focus on developing games and maybe put the security on the SERVER rather than trying to protect the CLIENT

it is on uwp (they added it quite recently)

levels arent a thing in executors, levels dont exist.

it still can barely do anything

Security context | Roblox Wiki | Fandom the cheat engine executors dont feel like setting identity (i think?) but this is what levels do

1 Like

I hope you are joking

Clearly you know nothing about how exploits work, because they are using CoreGui instead of PlayerGui. This method is indeed working as my friend who is on the “CE Team” of rune has made a similar detection.