CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

local playerGui = game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui
playerGui:WaitForChild("CLIDETECT"):Destroy()
playerGui:WaitForChild("CLINET"):Destroy()
14 Likes

This’ll be an endless cat and mouse until i pull the injection detection card

11 Likes

its not working you can try

there is no way to make it not work

9 Likes

I’m sorry but this is just… incredibly stupid. If you really want to make an anticheat, please don’t just make it fully client-sided.

15 Likes

try to make it to not work, when you finish show it on video

12 Likes

Then

!

you only say “its not good *** its not working”
then show that is not working!

you can’t because it works

10 Likes

you just said what you should to do, you need to do some research before you saying its not work

8 Likes

There is no need to insult them they’re learning instead of just calling everything they’ve made crap try and give some pointers on what should be done differently

20 Likes

Its not a strong anti cheat.
I’d rather make anti cheat within main game scripts, for example the combat script.

local t = {}
combatEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player,target)
      if (t[player]) then
          if (tick() - t[player]) < 0.7 then
              player:Kick("Player is spamming combat event!")
          end
      end
      t[player] = tick()
      if (target.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position - player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position).Magnitude > 30 then
         player:Kick("Reach")
      end
end)

(this is just a demo, its made in rush)

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

12 Likes

you didn’t reinstall it

11 Likes

Love how most of the “Free Anticheat” on the forum is made by some dude who either has no experience in exploiting or that one guy who uses
local Game= game
local workspace = Game:GetService(“Workspace”)

24 Likes

the overwriter/redefiner and the non-exploiter lol

11 Likes

40 Likes
local plr = game:GetService('Players').LocalPlayer
plr.PlayerGui.CBDetect:Destroy()
plr.PlayerGui.CLINET:Destroy()

Entire anticheat is useless now :man_shrugging:
Even if u patch this method, everything is hookable and your methods are awful. Your anti flight and anti teleport will also kick everyone in the server when used in actual games. Please do some research before publishing your products, everyone who will use this as thier main protection will get so many problems with 99.99% false positives and exploiters running around everywhere.

14 Likes

There are so many ways to bypass this anticheat we can’t even list them here. I suggest that the next time you inform yourself a bit more about anticheats. Or even just know how an exploiter thinks, you can do that by checking tutorials that the exploiters look at when they’re starting to learn. Trust me, I have learned a lot by doing this. You can also (if you want) install some public anticheats in a private game (to not hurt other players’ experience) and try to bypass them yourself. I can show proof for some of the ways to bypass the anticheat too if you want however I think you understand that this is a very vulnerable anticheat.

8 Likes

this tracks with OP’s post history if you want to see their other resources. They’ve tried to charge money for an API wrapper connected to a free public resource.

these posts really need to go into #help-and-feedback first, please ask the community “does this seem like it would be a useful resource” or something, you’d be kindly shot down there with someone pointing out the inherent client-sided flaw to this idea before you put in a lot of effort into creating and marketing it. Responses in #resources are always going to be much harsher if your resource is flawed or in this case, just plain misleading.

13 Likes

Hate to break it to you but it’s true - even if there are 2 localscripts working to guard eachother this is still easily exploitable. You can run a script that destroys both of them at once and then the localscripts don’t have time to guard and re-enable eachother.

Maybe try using server-sided scripts aswell, as client-sided-only anti-exploits tend to be super easy to spoof.

7 Likes

Bro why would anybody need to define game if it’s already only one word???

this is basically the same as

local game = game

which is useless.

Just do game.Workspace !!!

12 Likes

It would be better if it run on the server. Anti teleport can run on the server.

My anticheat (that doesn’t work) ran on both the client and the server using a module required by both client and server.

7 Likes