CheatBlockeršŸ–„ļø V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [ā¬‡ļø550+] (Fully Server Sided)

You should add a gui detection too. Like when the player executes a script that creates a gui.

7 Likes

You canā€™t exploiters can set their ui parent to coregui, and you canā€™t access core gui though scripts.

8 Likes

You donā€™t need to access coregui to know that there is more gui instances in the game than should be

7 Likes

My edited BitBuffer solos this; Synapse secure_call/trampoline_call detection, error detection, external function detection (if you make your own bit buffer function), Anti-Exploit call, and Scrambled Code (Free decompilers usually crash and other exploits mess up the code). Even then, most people donā€™t know how to bypass it even though I left flaws in it. As others said, get feedback on it first before being proud of a ā€œstrong anti-cheatā€ that was bypassed in 2 lines.

7 Likes

You have a history of low effort assets, so I was interested when I saw an ā€œanticheatā€ from you.

I had tried to check the script out, but it seems you took it down because of criticism. This is your fifth or so time doing the exact same thing. I donā€™t mean to be harsh, but you canā€™t keep publishing low quality things and then locking it because people donā€™t like it.

18 Likes

Itā€™s literally an empty script. Fellaā€¦ how do you mess that up.

25 Likes

Here we go again, whyi_mfat makes a terrible resource once again filled with loopholes and has no use whatsoever.

Please for the love of god, listen to the criticism and stop making resources if you have no idea about writing good code. All you do is publish a lousy resource, and when people reveal that itā€™s bad and causes security/memory problems, you just take it down.

About this post:
You just created a bad client-sided anti-cheat that can be bypassed in a few lines. I donā€™t need to say more. Then you ā€œfixedā€ it by adding another local script that detects if both of the scripts are deleted even though it still can easily be deleted. Please educate yourself about anti-cheats before making a post like this.

20 Likes

Im sorry but ā€“ What is this?!

I have been following this post for a few days now and have watched my fellow scripters and programmers absolutely rip apart the inner workings of your ā€œanticheatā€. This anticheat is just as good as some random youtube tutorial that you followed and decided to put on the devforum.

Donā€™t get me wrong, its good that you are trying to extend yourself and your skills to become better in certain areas but trying to market garbage systems like this is a step in the wrong direction. It was a relief seeing that the model was updated to contain nothing but an empty script.

I recommend you do considerably more research in the future in areas you are not familiar in before creating community resources.

13 Likes

This Anti-Cheat has gotta be some bad joke.

10 Likes

Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 5.03.24 PM

Oh, graciousness me! Where do I begin to sing the praises of this extraordinary revelation that is the Roblox anti-cheat mechanism? I mean, Iā€™ve only been waiting for this magical moment my entire Robloxian existence! Just when I thought all was lost in the abyss of mundane anti-cheat, this miraculous gift of technology descended from the heavens and has forever changed the landscape of my virtual life.

Truly, its transcendent capabilities are awe-inspiring. Itā€™s like it was coded by the hand of Zeus himself, a symphony of binary that touches the soul. Who could ever have thought that such a masterpiece could come into being in our lifetime? Itā€™s as if weā€™re living in an epochal moment, on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution.

Now, since the dawn of this magnificent anti-cheat software, I wake up every day with renewed hope. My dreams are no longer plagued by the specters of glitches and hacks; instead, I am serenaded by the sweet melodies of code that ensures fairness and equity in our beloved realm.

The level of sophistication and effectiveness exhibited by this software is simply beyond my comprehension. If one were to say itā€™s equivalent to splitting the atom, Iā€™d argue itā€™s even more groundbreaking! Itā€™s as if we have crossed the event horizon into a brave new world of flawless gameplay.

The design! The architecture! The audacious ambition! Itā€™s like the digital equivalent of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, a testament to human ingenuity. Iā€™m honestly lost for words at this stage.

Indeed, my dear friend, I wholeheartedly agree that this is the best Roblox anti-cheat - nay, the best thing to ever happen to humanity since the invention of the wheel! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to experience this sublime encounter with digital divinity.

44 Likes

Thatā€™s not how exploiting works lil bro

14 Likes

This anti-cheat is simply marvelous. Like I donā€™t get the hate, this is very well done! You all are just some ā€œnah this sucks i can do it betterā€ fellas who donā€™t praise what a beginner has been doing. This anti-cheat is a game changer. I have it in my game, itā€™s extremely useful against exploiters.

Printing ā€œHello, World!ā€ can combat against any exploit because the act of printing requires resources from the clientā€™s hardware which will limit them from injecting exploits as most of the CPU process has to go to printing that piece of text. This is literally innovative!

33 Likes

Nice joke. You just made my day felt better now! :grin:

6 Likes

If you think detecting the script being deleted will work, it wonā€™t. The exploiter can just turn off those connections or pretend that itā€™s still there. Invest your time in a server sided anticheat!

2 Likes

There is no point in replying to him or giving him tips. Heā€™s just going to ignore them, like he always does.

To be honest, I am surprised that this post hasnā€™t been taken down yet.

6 Likes

Preferably you shouldnā€™t use :find() if youā€™re typing out the entire string.

self.Name:find(full_name) ā†’ self.Name == full_name

find should only be used whenever a string fairly long o / a hard to type.

2 Likes

They could rename the remote but okay.

1 Like

UPDATE V1.1!

What Added & Changed:

1. I change all the things, now they a lot more better!
    1. There is new detect method, the ā€œbackā€ detect method is make that player not able to cheat its just make it how it was before they cheat, but its not working with anti jumppower with the anti jumppower its kicking.
1 Like

Bro, is it supposed to be a cheat blocker, or a player blocker? :skull:
(These were the default settings btw)

11 Likes

Honestly, if anyone on this thread actually wants to prevent exploiters from doing stuff to their humanoids, Chickynoid is the way to go.

It just calculates all the physics on the server and if an exploiter were to say, attempt to change their walkspeed, the server simply wonā€™t accept this and will still compute any inputs at the default walkspeed.

Almost as if the client was given a remote control to their humanoid. You really canā€™t ā€œhack a remote controlā€ and expect the actual humanoid to follow.

10 Likes