CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

what are that functions:
hookmetamethod()
getcallingscript()
newcclosure()

12 Likes

What do you mean “how do you know that”? It’s in the exploit documentation.

To answer to your edit, the following functions are:
hookmetamethod(object, metamethod, newfunction): oldfunction: spoofs the game’s metamethod metamethod and replaces it with “newfunction”. Though unlike the getrawmetatable hooks it also replaces the memory address of the new function by the one of the old function.

getcallingscript(): caller: Returns the script that called the function

newcclosure(function): cclosure: returns a C-Closure based on the L-Closure provided

Though to get more info on these I suggest you go on the official documentation as the above may be wrong and/or out of date.

17 Likes

exploiter uses a injector that give a useful private function to exploits, advanced exploiter user is powerful than you think, they could make any ways to bypass it

13 Likes

I know they have access to get connections but you can sorta bypass it by disconnecting the connection and remaking it although it can still be bypassed it’s still better than making one connection and calling it a day

10 Likes

You can hook index and check if the argument is “WalkSpeed”

9 Likes

i hope this post help you to know more about exploiting " Exploiting Explained "

11 Likes

9 Likes
local playerGui = game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui
playerGui:WaitForChild("CLIDETECT"):Destroy()
playerGui:WaitForChild("CLINET"):Destroy()
14 Likes

This’ll be an endless cat and mouse until i pull the injection detection card

11 Likes

its not working you can try

there is no way to make it not work

9 Likes

I’m sorry but this is just… incredibly stupid. If you really want to make an anticheat, please don’t just make it fully client-sided.

15 Likes

try to make it to not work, when you finish show it on video

12 Likes

Then

!

you only say “its not good *** its not working”
then show that is not working!

you can’t because it works

10 Likes

you just said what you should to do, you need to do some research before you saying its not work

8 Likes

There is no need to insult them they’re learning instead of just calling everything they’ve made crap try and give some pointers on what should be done differently

20 Likes

Its not a strong anti cheat.
I’d rather make anti cheat within main game scripts, for example the combat script.

local t = {}
combatEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player,target)
      if (t[player]) then
          if (tick() - t[player]) < 0.7 then
              player:Kick("Player is spamming combat event!")
          end
      end
      t[player] = tick()
      if (target.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position - player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position).Magnitude > 30 then
         player:Kick("Reach")
      end
end)

(this is just a demo, its made in rush)

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

12 Likes

you didn’t reinstall it

11 Likes

Love how most of the “Free Anticheat” on the forum is made by some dude who either has no experience in exploiting or that one guy who uses
local Game= game
local workspace = Game:GetService(“Workspace”)

24 Likes

the overwriter/redefiner and the non-exploiter lol

11 Likes