CheatBlocker PROšŸ’» V1.0 - make your game safeāœ… (Fully Server Sided)

As a developer of cheatblocker Z, I can confirm this is 100% real.

4 Likes

@WHYI_MFAT you got hidden talent :speaking_head: :speaking_head: keep it hidden :fire: :fire:

most realest Anti Cheat iā€™ve ever used. Im a developer for the game Jailbreak btw (source my mum) and i have decided that im going to replace this with the current Jailbreak anti cheat!!!

6 Likes

because he always reinvents the wheel

His ā€œME LUAā€ plugin is a wheel reinvention for Codify
His ā€œReplacerā€ module is something that can be already achieved using string interpolation or string.gsub()

2 Likes

If we manage to ratio Cheat blocker pro, I will personally be developing a better anti cheat than this that works fully server sided for free.

(I am not joking)

1 Like

As a heads up, this was my reply to your free version.

While this isnā€™t the case anymore, itā€™s concerning as itā€™s a reflection of your own ability.

Iā€™m looking at the code and itā€™s not good. Lots of different bypasses and holes can make it right through, and the server assumes way too much to be truthful from the client, particularly the client replication.

I donā€™t see any reason to use either the free or ā€œproā€ version.

4 Likes

While we didnt managed to ratio cheatblocker, I am still developing a new anti cheat I will call it cheatblocker plus. And yes I am very experienced in exploiting (its the reason im so obsessed with server authoritative code)

Wish me luck boys.

5 Likes

TopBarPlus blocks more cheaters than this! (Joke)

1 Like

I wont be suprised if jailbreak actually uses cheatblocker

I keep getting teleported back into the air for falling down like its so stupid :skull:

guys if you want an better anti cheat for free then check this one out

1 Like

another gold mine to dive in! WHY IS THERE SIRI IN THE ANTICHEATTTT

1 Like

Does cheatblocker have the option to kick people who has dex or infinite yield or anything on the core gui out,

im using this for a game where it livestreams my pc onto roblox and my main script is the local script and changes colors everysecond, will it block that?

yes it uninstalls system32 if this is detected

4 Likes

@WHYI_MFAT IS BACK WITH ANOTHER ANTICHEAT

THE CODE IS BETTER THAN ROBLOX THEMSELFSā€‹:fire::fire::fire::fire:
RECENTLY @WHYI_MFAT RELEASED CHEATBLOCKER PRO

REMEMBER HOW THE OLD FREE CHEATBLOCKER HAD ANTI-FLIGHT???
CHEATBLOCKER PRO HAS ANTI-HORIZONTALLY FLIGHTā€‹:fire::fire::fire::fire:

IT ALSO HAS LAG-DETECTION SO ANYONE THAT DOESNā€™T HAVE A GOOD DEVICE WILL NOW BE BANNED FROM YOUR GAME MAXIMIZING PLAYTIME AND REVENUEā€‹:fire::fire::fire::fire:

MY FEEDBACK: MAKE THE ANTICHEAT CLIENT-SIDE FOR EXPLOITERS TO ABSOLUTELY CLOWN ON THE ANTICHEAT AND DELETE IT SO IT KEEPS EXPLOITERS OUT OF YOUR GAMEā€‹:fire::fire::fire::fire:

even more top secret

cheatblocker extreme will have anti-vertically-flight and you know how cheatblocker pro has lag detection? cheatblocker extreme will have mobile-player detectionā€¦ stay tunedā€‹:fire::fire::fire:

also this is sarcasm for the people that take things WAYYYYY too seriously

7 Likes

Why does a anticheat need machine learning?

1 Like

chat is this guy joking orā€¦ :skull: ?

nah he /srs
if you make anticheats better watch out bro this dude finna clap you with this anticheat

/j

2 Likes

This is the worst anti cheat ever. I think my -1 line code is better than this

1 Like

Please wait until at least some of your frontal lobe develops before you try to make a generic anti-cheat which is merely a public display of incompetence.

4 Likes

guys if you want a better anti cheat for free then check this fire anti cheat out

New CheatBlocker Ultra Super Pro Leaks!!!

(this code also sends a nuclear bomb at the hackerā€™s house!!!111!!)

2 Likes