CheatBlocker PRO💻 V1.0 - make your game safe✅ (Fully Server Sided)

🎉 Welcome to Cheat Blocker PRO! 🎉

💥 Download! 💥

want the free version, with less features?
click here to go to cheatblocker free

Feature CheatBlocker CheatBlocker PRO
Anti-WalkSpeed Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-JumpPower Yes✅ Yes✅
Anti-Flight Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-Horizontally-Flight No❌ Yes✅
Anti-Teleport Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
FSA No❌ Yes✅
Shaming No❌ Yes✅
Anti-AFK/Bots Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Votekick No❌ Yes✅
Lags-Detection No❌ Yes✅
Simple-Settings Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)

and more…

What is CheatBlocker PRO:

cheatblocker pro is a strong anti-cheat that help you to keep your game safe from cheaters.

What's in CheatBlocker PRO:

Anti-Movements

anti movements make your game safe by identifying and stopping fraudsters from illegal movement such as:

• Anti-WalkSpeed✅
  • Anti-JumpPower✅
  • Anti-Flight✅
  • Anti-Horizontally-Flight✅
  • Anti-Teleport✅

Anti-AFK/Bots

the advanced anti-afk/bots system working after the player dont move amount of seconds that you set in the settings, it is a simple ui that the player need to draw 1.

Simple Settings

cheatblocker pro have simple settings module script that can be edit easly.

FSA

cheatblocker pro have a new assistant, FSA (fairbow smart assistant) that will be able to who you set as a admin inside the admins list in your settings, admins can chat with fsa and use some commands, also when a cheater detected in a game fsa will tell it to the admins.

MORE

cheatblocker pro have more things like shame option, votekick system, lags detection, and more…

EXAMPLE:

More updates soon!

47 Likes

Let’s wait for the hate to come

also I really like how you merged Fairbow Smart Assistant and CheatBlocker and sell it for 150 robux as a plugin, but I think you need to improve the CheatBlocker admin UI

24 Likes

YOOOOO THIS IS :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: byfron been real quiet since this dropped fr fr​:fire::fire:

47 Likes

I have a few questions about the anti-cheat and it’s behavior in production games.

What are the differences? A nice comparison table would be helpful.

How would this work? What parameters would need to be met for this to display?

What exactly can and can’t FSA do and is this just AI?

What does the “shame” option do?

7 Likes
  1. the anti-afk/bots system will show when the player dont move the amount of sec that you can set in the settings
  2. fsa is not ai, and it can do many commands like:
  • freeze/unfreeze
  • set health
  • teleport
  • kick
  • kill
  • change speed
  • change jump-power/highet
  • and more…

it also tell to the admins when player detected cheating in the server

and you can also talk to it.

1. the differences between cheatblocker and cheatblocker pro:
Feature CheatBlocker CheatBlocker PRO
Anti-WalkSpeed Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-JumpPower Yes✅ Yes✅
Anti-Flight Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-Horizontally-Flight No❌ Yes✅
Anti-Teleport Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
FSA No❌ Yes✅
Shaming No❌ Yes✅
Anti-AFK/Bots Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Votekick No❌ Yes✅
Lags-Detection No❌ Yes✅
Simple-Settings Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)

and more…

1. the shame is send a message in the chat to all the players in the server when player is cheating.
4 Likes

:DisplaySystemMessage(plr .. "cheated so he got kicked LMAO L L L L")

Let’s see the changes.

Roblox already has this system

This one?

Consider adding yourself to this list

I highly doubt this will even make it anywhere, you better start making actual changes.

This is called an “Admin panel”. Consider making it a separate module rather than mixing up anti-cheats and admin commands.

23 Likes

I feel like you put more effort into making these posts than the creator making his cheatblocker lol

10 Likes

811kh3

Disclaimer: Mods, this is within the topic, not trashpost. Just read the meme, I’m making a point.

@WHYI_MFAT I’d like a demonstration of what you call “Horizontal Flight” and how it’s different from “Flight”.

30 Likes

I think you should list every feature available rather than leaving it on a cliffhanger

7 Likes

That should be done everywhere, not just this

3 Likes

and more meaning that there is more small things that are not important to mention

2 Likes

“Anti Horizontal Flight” is like the name, its like anti flight, but horizontal

3 Likes

Doesn’t flight allow you to go horizontal or what does “Horizontal” mean in this context…

2 Likes

anti horizontal flight
is more to detect when the player is flight, in the X, Z axis.

and the regular anti flight
is to detect when the player is too much time in the air.

5 Likes

Either case is simply flight. Second case is airtime, which may or may not be because of a player falling from 700 studs high. So no, horizontal flight or flight are just flight.

3 Likes

This may cause the player to get kicked because they are falling a long way down, more than 200 studs or something even though they didn’t cheat. Just because they spend lots of time in the air doesn’t mean they are flying - again, they could be falling from a high point.

3 Likes

Oh dear! Another resource made by the one and only @WHYI_MFAT. This has to be one of the best resources I have ever seen.

I can finally use CheatBlocker’s Premium version to block all hackers from my game and give my players a better gameplay experience.

I can also finally talk to my anticheat to tell it to enable or disable a feature, which is a feature I never knew I needed. But since CheatBlocker is so good at blocking hackers, I’m sure I’ll never need to use this feature.

And of course, the features included with this anticheat seem to be so much better than the free version. For example, the free version only blocks the most basic cheats, like speedhacks. But the premium version blocks all the advanced cheats, like the ones that let you fly through the air. It’s like a whole new game!

11 Likes

its not doing it when the player if falling…

5 Likes

I am amazed that a single person managed to write this absolutely :sparkles: POGGERS :sparkles: Cheatblocker

Roblox should just buy your software from you for a ton of :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: and fire Byfron because Cheatblocker is just so much better :fire:.

Personally, I really like the Anti Horizontal Flight because of the massive amounts of Horizontal Flight Cheaters plaguing roblox :pray:

Hackers are probably shaking in their boots rn cuz of the :fire: bomb :fire: of an anti cheat our boy @WHY_MFAT Dropped!!!

26 Likes

The guys roasting you kinda have the point. Let’s say for example: I have a Collideable Particles Module. I made it open source so that anyone can use it in their games. But what if i made a free and premium version where in free version particles don’t have collisions. Well you would still have particles, but what’s the point of having a Collideable Particles Module if you wouldn’t have collisions? That is just dumb. But what if i made free version have collisions, but the particles wouldn’t be able to collide with eachother? It sound ok. If it is optimized then it kinda feels okay that it is only in the premium version.
So my point is, you shouldn’t make horizontal flight in premium and vertical flight for free because it doesn’t make sense. You shouldn’t make pointless things and put them in premium version. You shouldn’t put simple things in premium version just to make robux, it would make more sense if you would make the whole thing for robux. But i don’t know who would like to buy your AntiCheat because there are already free ones that can do more than your’s.

5 Likes