CheatShield - Server Sided Anti Cheat

no I mean collect it when they join and cache it, then if you do ban them send it to the server to be stored.

1 Like

i never said your exploit should detect otherā€™s giving themselves cash, that is impossible because you would need to know how every gameā€™s programming works. I was just making a point

Why let a player noclip on the first place and then check if he noclipped, its unefficient
Why let a player be able to run faster and then check if he ran faster and send him back?

Why not just make that not possible, instead letting it happen and then undoing the damage

And yes I know this isnt possible to stop with the normal roblox character movement, because it trustes the client with its own physics, thats why I showcased chickynoid because it calculates your physics on the server and client to make it feel responsive while the server has the actual ownership.

(I am not saying your anti cheat is bad tho, im just saying devs should be more encouraged to secure their code instead)

2 Likes

You canā€™t. Clients control HumanoidStates

1 Like

Why did you decide to reply to this after 17 days? Anyways, I totally forgot about this. I will make a new thing when Iā€™m back home

You can because it replicates to the server, last time I checked my detection worked.

1 Like

What I meant was:
Exploiters can, will and have, spoofed HumanoidStates because they are detected by clients. They arenā€™t a reliable method for anti-cheat detection

1 Like

Wow, this is a very nice anti-cheat! Keep it up. :happy1:

1 Like

they canā€™t spoof those things on the server?

Iā€™ll state again: HumanoidStates are detected on the client, because the client has NetworkOwnership over their character (similar to how .Touched is detected!)

This allows exploiters to spoof HumanoidStates, and similarly they can spoof .Touched events.

If you still donā€™t get it, I donā€™t know what to say.

1 Like

in order for them to swim they will have to change their humanoidStateType to Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming which I can listen for on the server, last time I checked hooks only effect the client but I am listening on the server

ā€¦And if they wanted to, say, change from Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming to Enum.HumanoidStateType.RunningNoPhysics, they can. In fact, they can change it to anything they wanted.

This was how a noclip was made, by setting HumanoidStates. Fortunately Roblox removed the state that allowed for this, but the root problem still exists.

1 Like

nah make them take damage like roblox bedwar

1 Like
local a = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.Character
a.Parent = nil
a.HumanoidRootPart:Destroy()
a.Parent = workspace

complete bypass, move to Humanoid.RootPart instead

Will that not just break you?..

2 Likes

Alright the fix is on its way!

1 Like

wow, this is actually pretty good! will this ever be released to the public?

I am planning to, I am currently waiting for more bypasses like the most current one to be found so this anti cheat can be perfect.

1 Like

Alright I fixed the plr.Character = nil exploit. I will be adding more anti-cheats soon.

Alright everyone, I need your help to decide :

• Release the anti cheat
  • Add more functionality and release it after

0 voters